Ikin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
I know its a bit past its time now but back in round one he was on the Sunday Footy Show at Suncorp before the Titan's game. He was asked the Question about whether the Titans will be able to find supporters considering Brisbane is only 30 or 40k's up the highway. Ikin responded with something along the lines of:

"They will, but it will be tough. Everybody in South Queensland loves the Broncos. Everybody. And those who don't follow the Broncos don't know anything about the game."

And I would like to add to that, in my time of living in south Queensland (18 years) of all the time I have spent playing football when I was young, in my circle of friends and work colleagues who love footy, I would say only about 10% of the people I know and have met follow the Broncos with any sort of interest.

Ben, you are a ****ing moron.

Rant over :doh:

I dare say people who followed league prior to 1988 when they were admitted would have another side besides the Broncos but I would very surprised if most of the younger generation dont support them and anyone older who has been converted to the game since 88.

well he would be to anyone with your supporting background

Jason Taylor / Ben Ikin were a very, very good 1/2's combination whoever you support.
The fact that Ikin moved to Fullback when Buettner was 5/8 was a show of depth, and a reason The Bears had a few Home Semi finals.......then choked :blush:

ikin went ok, but i wouldnt call him a legend by a long shot

Don't think of him at The Bronco's Fluffy - that's like saying Terry Hill isn't a legend because he had that atroucious effort with us in 2005.

Ben Ikin was a hole running, slicing 5/8 when he had speed very similar to Darren Lockyer style wise.

Just because you are good at football doesn't mean your not an Idiot.

Ben Ikin is an idiot.

Ikin is a poof and was Cliffys bitch.

Never forget him running down the field to score the final try in the 95 origin series. Never liked him much after that.

[quote author=Fluffy]

Don't think of him at The Bronco's Fluffy - that's like saying Terry Hill isn't a legend because he had that atroucious effort with us in 2005.

Ben Ikin was a hole running, slicing 5/8 when he had speed very similar to Darren Lockyer style wise.
[/quote]

Ikin's problem was that he was soft and had too many injuries.

[quote author=Ryan]
[quote author=Fluffy]

[/quote]

Ikin's problem was that he was soft and had too many injuries.

[/quote]

I'm dissapointed here Tooks :(

Are you kidding??

Ikin was a farkin terrible player.. i used to go for the bears and i freakin well hated him.. he was hopeless.

I agree with ya flip... of the 10 blokes i regularly hang around. 1 of them goes for the broncos.. the other 9 hate them with a passion as i do

Ikin is a dope. Not such a great player. Wouldn't make my top 500. Taylor not much better, panicy and couldn't tackle.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4