If you could wave a magic wand over this team... Who goes???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you could wave a magic wand over this team and replace just three players in this team at the end of the year who would you choose....

Orford
Kite
Matai

I think that would get us many $$$ to replace them with guys not past there prime.

All of them after today. Not a good player out there... actually Rose was good... but that's it.

Farrar had his worst game for us.

Nutzcraw link said:
All of them after today. Not a good player out there... actually Rose was good... but that's it.

Farrar had his worst game for us.

He really didn't deserve to be the 1 to score that try, glad someone did though

Matai - In fact i will help him pack

Orford as bad as he can be, we would be worse without him, not because of his play just being there, if we can get a class replacement I would take him

Kite - Whatever King had the other year, Kite has it now, Mr soft prop.

Hard to disagree with the OP.

I dont know exactly where the problem is, its got a lot to do with attitude that is for sure

Perry is also soft.  He was pushed back more metres than he went forrwad today.  Kingy was on fire until he was injured. 

Does this magic wand of yours let you know who you are going to replace these 3 players with ?? No point sacking guys if there is no back up plan.

Chip & Chase link said:
Does this magic wand of yours let you know who you are going to replace these 3 players with ?? No point sacking guys if there is no back up plan.

There is an obvious assumptiong, hence the "magic wand" that they would be replaced with others.

Let's rephrase his intended question

"Who is performing the worst?"

Obviously they will be replaced with someone, but my point is who ? No point punting Orford if we are getting Jason Ferris or Michael Monaghan back as his replacement.

Chip & Chase link said:

for the purpose of the exercise you can choose from these, players off contract 09

Finch - Carney - T.Smith

Broncos - Hunt, Lockyer, Taylor, Thaiday

Bulldogs - Maitua, Roberts, Ryan

Raiders - Graham, Learoyd-Lahrs, Withers

Sharks - Ross, Anderson

Titans - Bailey, Friend

Sea Eagles - Cuthbertson, Orford,

Storm - Hoffman, Cross

Knights - Hilder

Cowboys - Graham, Tronc, Scott

Eels - MoiMoi, Reddy

Panthers - Blair, Civoniceva

Rabbitohs - Greenfield, Sutton

Dragons - Creagh, B.Morris, Poore

Roosters - Minichiello, Roberts, Fitzgibbon, Myles, O'Mearly

Warriors - Mannering, Price, Witt

Tigers - Marshall, Morris, Payten

Mini has re-signed already, but

Carney I would take, he may have grown up and his kicking game is outstanding.
I would take Hoffman probably too
Roberts from the dogs would be worth buying too

**** there are plenty in that list I would take

Don't know about Matai but the other two can **** off. Perry has been **** this year as well, so he can share a cab with Orford and Kite to the airport.

What I can't understand is why guys like Kite/Perry/T-Rex, with all of their bulk, don't hit it up as hard as a guy like Moi Moi? Moi Moi is no bigger than these guys mentioned. Moi Moi would be a good swap for both Perry and Kite!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4