If you are having issues

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol ok will see what i can , its a little hard as they are usually defined by te browser and difficult to colour, will do what i can though

no worrues. going to log off and watch the end of Boardwalk empire

Jatz Crackers said:
Yes sorry Dan. It is grey. id just like to see it a different colour that the other go buttons. Any colour other then grey.

I can see why you are asking for it to be a different colour as last night I accidentally hit the Go button for the "Moderation Options" instead of the "Forum Jump" Go button.

Noticed the option for switch board style to gomobile if viewing from mobile is gone, have to change it manualy between pc & mobile now

I am working on something with that. As the mobile theme has become corrupted. I am just deleting it all and re-installing it

Oh ok thanks
GoMobile seems ok atm

not sure if its been mentioned but when you click view new posts and then the new posts it doesn't take you to the last post like the old forum, that way was really good at catching up

yeah I implemented something like that but it breaks if there are no new posts.

If you click on the "New" icon it will take you to the first new post

I have updated the available avatars and also enabled Gravatars. Which are globally available avatars. You can put up an avatar on the http://en.gravatar.com and use it at any site that supports it

Dan,
Have you turned the e-mail notifications back on? At 10:35PM tonight, I received 15 e-mails regarding the thread titled "Sharks v Sea Eagles Rd5 teams & discussion" and one e-mail regarding the thread titled "Internet feed of tonight's game". I have "Do not subscribe" as the Default Thread Subscription Mode in my User CP and on the "Sharks v Sea Eagles Rd5 teams & discussion" thread, I am not subscribed there either. As for the other thread, you or someone else must have deleted it as it is no longer in the thread listings.

No they would be the left over emails in the mail queue. I should have cleared the smtp server but just didn't get around to it.

Basically if a script sends 1000 emails in a row/day the server shuts down mail sending and everything just sits in a queue trying to relay. Once the block clears they all go out. It should be the end of it now I believe and you should only get emails on threads to which you are subscribed.

Dan

Most of the anoyances have been fixed Dan - fantastic job.
On the old forum when you did a post I had it set up so it would jump to that post in the thread next screen. Seems to default to the last page now. Any way to do that? I have the page posts set at 50 so it can be a big scroll some times. But not a biggie.

And it just did that this time for the first time. BIIK

Hmm I'll have to look into that. Going to look into adding vbookie at least the mybb version and a few other thing too.

Off to brisvegas now so will be over the next few days.

Overall despite the little annoying things and some changes I am more than happy with the whole change it has reduced the stress on the servers significantly and is far faster

Daniel said:
No they would be the left over emails in the mail queue. I should have cleared the smtp server but just didn't get around to it.

Basically if a script sends 1000 emails in a row/day the server shuts down mail sending and everything just sits in a queue trying to relay. Once the block clears they all go out. It should be the end of it now I believe and you should only get emails on threads to which you are subscribed.

Dan

Lol imagine if you made 1000 posts

Would have been hectic but basically if 10 people subscribe to 10 posts and there are 10 replies you get your 1000 emails

Daniel said:
Hmm I'll have to look into that. Going to look into adding vbookie at least the mybb version and a few other thing too.

Off to brisvegas now so will be over the next few days.

Overall despite the little annoying things and some changes I am more than happy with the whole change it has reduced the stress on the servers significantly and is far faster

You've done well with the new site look. It is looking and operating quite well and will only get better I'm sure when the tweaking is finished.

Safe trip to Brisvegas and watch out for potholes and idiots on the Bruce Highway between Maryborough and Cooroy if you are driving down there. I'll be doing the round trip down there next Tuesday as I have to take my mother back down to Royal Brisbane Hospital for one of her follow up cancer appointments. I'm not looking forward to that day on the road.

Mate the road works are hideous at the moment. The entire trip took forever brcause we were stopped dead or slowed to a crawl in so many places.

Plan at least an extra hour on your trip if not more.

Heading back up in another hour or two not looking forward to the return trip. My dog gave birth to 3 puppies yesterday so we have to get back and can't stay the night down here

Puts Hand up to be a Bookie
please-please-boy-sad-smiley-emoticon-000319-medium.gif

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4