If you are having issues

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
you just need to check which threads you have posted in and make sure it says UnSubscribe to this thread

BE, is that every thread, seems like a lot oof work iof we are posting in multiple threads, this has never happened b4

I'll fix some of this up over the next week. I am out on Tuesday but will try to do some on Monday and the rest of the week and maybe tomorrow.

If you need your username changed. Please email or PM me with the details and I will sort it out. It means you will need to login with your new name

I have the time / date issue as well (set for the USA no doubt)...when I go into my profile can't see where I can change that, any assistance guys??

Like all the options below, send this user an e-mail visit webiste etc...very handy!! (for me anyway)

Mark from Brisbane said:
I have the time / date issue as well (set for the USA no doubt)...when I go into my profile can't see where I can change that, any assistance guys??

Like all the options below, send this user an e-mail visit webiste etc...very handy!! (for me anyway)

click user CP
2a0g77t.jpg

on the left you will see
a menu
click EDIT OPTIONS
then next screen you will see
Date and Time Options
set it to +9 which works out to the current time

Thanks for the tip BUT when I click on that there's no where that says "Edit Options"...there's a Menu, underneath there's an Edit Profile (ie change of e-mail etc) but no edit options anywhere on that screen.

Mark, follow B_e's instructions and the "Edit Options" is on the left hand side menu under the "Your Profile" banner.

Jethro said:
Mark, follow B_e's instructions and the "Edit Options" is on the left hand side menu under the "Your Profile" banner.

I was just talking to Mark and he did not have that edit options lin displaying
so if anyone else cant see edit options
click this link http://forums.silvertails.net/usercp.php?action=options

I'll have to play with the user groups to see more about why some may not have the edit options

All fixed now (thanks BE) but can confirm Edit Options was not showing anywhere...not until we typed the actual hread in did it appear.

But all good now thanks guys.

How do I stop being notified by email overtime someone posts in a thread that I have posted in?

Garts said:
How do I stop being notified by email overtime someone posts in a thread that I have posted in?

eagles2win said:
Also getting emails everytime some answers me (apologies if you get an email for this)

User CP
Edit Options
do not subscribe
also in the offending threads right at the bottom you will also see unsubscribe to thread

dan i cannot see anythreads or forums when i login the only way i could post here is from the ucp link.

it has a link to switch to full forum but it doesnt work

i can see them before i log in but cant post

dont know if anyone else is having the same issue but I seem to be getting logged out regularly

hey Dan also tried adding interviews from the ABC last night but it said you can only add 1 ans it looks like so

http://blogs.abc.net.au/files/shane-flanagan-1.mp3

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8