If you are having issues

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brookie said:
is this thread just for forum issues?

or can we talk about life issues?

lol you can talk about them if you want, not sure you will get answers though :)

i do have issues....lol!

seriously tho - hey dan, how do we make thread show more than 10 replies per page?
is there an option to do that?
cheers

Nah that is something I need to do. I will take a look tomorrow

Brookie said:
i do have issues....lol!

seriously tho - hey dan, how do we make thread show more than 10 replies per page?
cheers

Click on "User CP". When the new window opens, click on "Edit Options" under the "Your Profile" banner. The options to change the amount of threads and posts shown is on the right hand side of the page.

Jethro said:
Brookie said:
i do have issues....lol!

cheers

Click on "User CP". When the new window opens, click on "Edit Options" under the "Your Profile" banner. The options to change the amount of threads and posts shown is on the right hand side of the page.

you can also change it to show 50 threads per page too

My profile has me 14 years younger than my real age. Not sure how to change this. Had a look in the mirror but I had'nt got younger overnight. Bugger!!:dodgy:

Moondog said:
My profile has me 14 years younger than my real age. Not sure how to change this. Had a look in the mirror but I had'nt got younger overnight. Bugger!!:dodgy:

go to User CP >
Edit Profile >
change your settings >
Update profile

I'm showing wrong time and date. I've got the right time zone selected in my profile, is there somewhere else you change the time and date ?

Should only be in your profile just double check it. The timezone in your profile shows the time next to it. Make sure you pick the right one there. The site is set to the correct time so it comes down to profile

Done. The two profiles thing always confuses me. Now all I need to get sorted is adding the "& Chase" part to my user name. Won't let me change it in my profile, illegal character or something which I assume is the "&". Any ideas ?

Yeah I had to jack up the last system to allow it but it's actually pretty dangerous to allow as it can cause injection issues.

Not sure if we will be able to do it though. Let me think about it and options

I keep getting emails sent to me anytime someone posts on the forum. I tried
Edit options > default thread subscription mode > no email notification
but still happening?

Also - is there a way to remain logged in without having to log in each visit?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
I have also noticed a few users that have email addresses as their user names example Larissa

This is also happening in the Members List and gee Dan, I've just noticed that you have one hell of a post count for someone who only joined Silvertails in Apr 2011 :)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I keep getting emails sent to me anytime someone posts on the forum. I tried
Edit options > default thread subscription mode > no email notification
but still happening?

Also - is there a way to remain logged in without having to log in each visit?

at the bottom of the offending threads there is a small unsubscribe to threads click that, also make sure the Do not subscribe to this thread is clicked too in your posts

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4