If we get the Spoon...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We won’t win another game this season. What I can see happening though is the Cows beat the Eels next weekend in North Queensland & then the Roosters hammer them in the final round. Spoon once again heads out to Parramatta.
They must have demountables too .......

We won’t win another game this season. What I can see happening though is the Cows beat the Eels next weekend in North Queensland & then the Roosters hammer them in the final round. Spoon once again heads out to Parramatta.

Unless..... What if the Roosters decide to rest their star players as a win over Eels won't make any difference to the Top 4 or minor premiership..

Probably right but stranger things have happened, Broncos are hot and cold and we’ve beaten them once already!!

Probably right but stranger things have happened, Broncos are hot and cold and we’ve beaten them once already!!

It is weird we could beat them without surprising but they could easily put 40 on us before half time.

Either way I will be cheering on the boys.

giphy.gif
Gee, I thought that video was hidden behind the Eels membership paywall. :eek:

:D

I don't give a hoot about the spoon.

Coming last or 4th last makes absolutely no difference to me. In my mind we already have come last by our standards. Not making the 8 is an complete fail.

Shame if the whole thing is our performance on the field is the strongest part of our organisation. Ownership, management and facilities are already wooden spoon areas.
Sad but true. If we do get the spoon we can always look back in future years and be reminded of this disgraceful team, so hopefully we avoid that and let us all forget this **** season.

If we get the spoon .......
This should not stop us from extending Trents contract
Because
Wait for it .......
The players all love him .
Yes Ladies and Gentleman
Its not about winning premierships or stooping to the low depths of our proud history and inheriting a spoon
It is all about the love .
It is all about the love of our coach . That is our priority

Ladies and Gentleman
Our coach has transformed our great club
from the Mighty Sea eagles
to the
LOVE BIRDS

images.jpg
images.jpg
images.jpg
images.jpg
images.jpg
images.jpg

If we get the spoon .......
This should not stop us from extending Trents contract
Because
Wait for it .......
The players all love him .
Yes Ladies and Gentleman
Its not about winning premierships or stooping to the low depths of our proud history and inheriting a spoon
It is all about the love .
It is all about the love of our coach . That is our priority

Ladies and Gentleman
Our coach has transformed our great club
from the Mighty Sea eagles
to the
LOVE BIRDS

View attachment 9285 View attachment 9285 View attachment 9285 View attachment 9285 View attachment 9285 View attachment 9285

According to Walker "The boys love having him around as well." Love is in the air...

761c212fc8e602a1be095e77641d377a.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10