If The Penns Truely Want Us To Be Successful

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
step 1) sack Joke Kelly
step 2) sack Trent Barrett

3) throw what ever it takes to lure Raelene Castle of as CEO
4) give Hasler what ever he wants to get him and he's coaching team over to manly.

FMD, imagine Hasler with this roster at his disposal. I'm thinking undefeated.
Don't underestimate where this club could head with raelene castle as ceo. The woman is by far the best operator in the game.

step 1) sack Joke Kelly
step 2) sack Trent Barrett

3) throw what ever it takes to lure Raelene Castle of as CEO
4) give Hasler what ever he wants to get him and he's coaching team over to manly.

Toovey CEO
Hasler coach
Unbeatable

I think it's early days however I am very worried about Trent Barrett as a coach. if we were going to get rid of tooves surely you'd need someone with massive credentials to take his place. Maguire, Hasler, cleary etc. Barrett was a massive risk IMO. However it is early days.
Yeah it didn't make a lot of sense to get rid of Tooves. It made even less sense to replace him with a rookie coach with a poor record. I think Barrett should be given time but it isn't looking good.

Yeah it didn't make a lot of sense to get rid of Tooves. It made even less sense to replace him with a rookie coach with a poor record. I think Barrett should be given time but it isn't looking good.
Toovey went against the Penn's and it made his job untenable once they took control. Barrett's a fill in. Hasler's coming back. it's the only way this all makes any sense.

Last edited:
My theory has always been that all of this spilt blood and big signings has been about the Penns getting a quick premiership so they can sell a successful team.
And this is the ONLY thing I'm enjoying about the way the team is going this year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4