If Blake Green had stayed.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chop

The tone for the season was set when Green demanded an out. If he stays, what happens? Do we compete again or is this season still a debacle?

Hypothetical, I know, but sick of talking about how bad we've been on and off the field and prepared to dream a little.

Thoughts?

We would have been top 8. To think people didnt rate him haha lol.

This is probably correct. We were competitive in enough games this year to challenge for the top 8 but couldn’t seal a lot of them. You can’t go around with only one capable half and expect success.

That and fielding too many inexperiened backline players really held us back.

Move on bro... green could of done his acl for manly this year if he had stayed. We could of had Pearce or Moylan at manly this year. Look forward to 19 my friend. Nothing good about this year
I have troubles moving on...I'm still scarred by the 97 GF. But I do agree.

We woulda been top 8 for sure.. 100% certain.
The journeyman 6 woulda made all the tackles that lane,parker,kelly, uate,perrett winterstein an co Missed, he woulda caught all the balls tafua, uate,parker and Tom turbo dropped...

He woulda coached the team with a solid game plan and actual structure instead of useless Barrett...

Woulda been the beacon of moral virtue to keep the boys outta that titty bar, allowing hastings to become an immortal based on his manly performances, he woulda cloned himself when Api did his knee and be the superstar hooker we needed as opposed to what we ended up with.

Yup, the journyman 6 with his 8 clubs in 9 seasons, woulda secured us a successful season, no doubt in my mind..

We woulda been top 8 for sure.. 100% certain.
The journeyman 6 woulda made all the tackles that lane,parker,kelly, uate,perrett winterstein an co Missed, he woulda caught all the balls tafua, uate,parker and Tom turbo dropped...

He woulda coached the team with a solid game plan and actual structure instead of useless Barrett...

Woulda been the beacon of moral virtue to keep the boys outta that titty bar, allowing hastings to become an immortal based on his manly performances, he woulda cloned himself when Api did his knee and be the superstar hooker we needed as opposed to what we ended up with.

Yup, the journyman 6 with his 8 clubs in 9 seasons, woulda secured us a successful season, no doubt in my mind..
Well he managed to turn nz to a top 8 side...

Dylan Walker a world class centre became our 5/8th. Green or not, our fate was sealed that day.

Weakened our centres and left us vulnerable @ 5/8th. Twenty has a lot to answer for.

Here’s an interesting fact, we have more forced line dropouts than the Warriors this year and 2 more overall from last year.

Wasn’t he the great “repeat set” creator?

Where is this stat drawn from? On the surface, it is hard to believe.

Here’s an interesting fact, we have more forced line dropouts than the Warriors this year and 2 more overall from last year.

He got the most forced dropouts in the comp last year. Don’t know about the team as a whole though.. although a very interesting point you make.. because for the life of me I thought we’d dropped in that department big time this year. Clearly not

That stat has me quite flabbergasted really. I would have never perceived that being the case this year.

With the amount of points the team conceded and the total lack of discipline, he would have made a minor difference. Fact is we were rotten for most of the year!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8