If Beaver goes we are in ****ed 2007

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I am devastated that BK will not play one more year.

Beaver and BK, our two old stagers, do the majority of the mop-up work for us on the field.

If Beaver does not remain next year we are wooden sppon material without some significant signings.

The Daily Telegraph interview with Beave today is very instructive.

It seems as though he is hinting he wants one more year. I presume this will now be possible not that BK has made a decision on his future.

beaver had indicated a while ago that he wanted another year said he felt really good and was pulling up well so this is no suprise

I am devastated that BK will not play one more year.

Beaver and BK, our two old stagers, do the majority of the mop-up work for us on the field.

If Beaver does not remain next year we are wooden sppon material without some significant signings.

Fully agree Mata. No-one can put aside the mop up factor (as you call it). This team minus BK & Beaver will have severe trouble containing any incursions around the ruck, especially if we dont have some props with more lateral ability enter the equation. Think what the Dogs would do to us. Bloody frightening !!!

But the light behind the silver BMW...oops I meant lining is Beaver will stay. I am very disappointed BK will not be with us but Steve will remain.

I'll do anything to see beaver play til he's 50??

Not a bad word to say about him!! The service he has given to manly is one of a kind and he should be allowed the same lee-way with manly as joey has with NRL.... can do whatever he wants!!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4