Idea for Larrissa or Daniel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Dan, I have been thinking - how could you make an interacting forum more exciting, and get fans from all over the world (Manly fans) more connected with each other (and I'm talking country / NZ / worldwide fans as well)?

Could you potentially have a Silvertails Team Speak, Mumble or Vent (or another utility)? Or could there be an official one Larrissa?

Could have various benefits:
+ People would "know" each other more - meaning more respect / accountability
+ Connectivity (our club already connects with fans beautifully. This would just be ANOTHER member benefit)
+ Game-day discussion while listening to games (for those that don't have Fox, but just radio or Internet)
+ A way for officials of the club to discuss things with members / fans (maybe it could be available to members only)
+ If the club felt it important, could they not get the COO, or a player to come on as a guest appearance?

etc, etc, etc.....

Imagine how great that would be.

Another benefit is that if the club used this as a way to interact with members, none of it is "in writing", meaning there is less feeding of the trolls, rumour mongers.

If you wanted to give access to someone for a one off discussion, could you not charge a nominal fee for that one session?

You could make all this part of the membership package, so it pays for itself.

Example: COO David Perry wants to advise members about a very serious situation, and The Manly Daily would like to be involved. That would be fine, but there would be a fee payable for 24 hour "Team Speak" access.

This would all add to benefits for members and/or additional potential cashflow for the club / Dan, but more importantly - it's new, and I believe innovative (everything starts from somewhere). Maybe this could work?

I know I'd love to interact with Jatz, Garts, lovefooty, ManlyBacker etc etc etc.....

Ryan said:
Dan, I have been thinking - how could you make an interacting forum more exciting, and get fans from all over the world (Manly fans) more connected with each other (and I'm talking country / NZ / worldwide fans as well)?

Could you potentially have a Silvertails Team Speak, Mumble or Vent (or another utility)? Or could there be an official one Larrissa?

Could have various benefits:
+ People would "know" each other more - meaning more respect / accountability
+ Connectivity (our club already connects with fans beautifully. This would just be ANOTHER member benefit)
+ Game-day discussion while listening to games (for those that don't have Fox, but just radio or Internet)
+ A way for officials of the club to discuss things with members / fans (maybe it could be available to members only)
+ If the club felt it important, could they not get the COO, or a player to come on as a guest appearance?

etc, etc, etc.....

Imagine how great that would be.

Another benefit is that if the club used this as a way to interact with members, none of it is "in writing", meaning there is less feeding of the trolls, rumour mongers.

If you wanted to give access to someone for a one off discussion, could you not charge a nominal fee for that one session?

You could make all this part of the membership package, so it pays for itself.

Example: COO David Perry wants to advise members about a very serious situation, and The Manly Daily would like to be involved. That would be fine, but there would be a fee payable for 24 hour "Team Speak" access.

This would all add to benefits for members and/or additional potential cashflow for the club / Dan, but more importantly - it's new, and I believe innovative (everything starts from somewhere). Maybe this could work?

I know I'd love to interact with Jatz, Garts, lovefooty, ManlyBacker etc etc etc.....

interesting ideas!
i also think a reddit style AMA (ask me anything) could work well here if players (both past and present) and coaching staff got involved.

I also thought about fans who sometimes needed a laugh, or someone to chat with who have common interests. Kind of therapeutic if you will.

Imagine being able to talk Sea Eagles 24/7 with other Manly fans :)
Awesome !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4