I want blood

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have said a few times on here that if/when Manly go, the Roosters will move in pretty quickly.

Its absolutely logical.
When the richest most corrupt owner of in the game wants your territory it is only a matter of time before your club no longer exists.

What i find hilarious is our inability to score points...

Havnt scored more than 1 try in 3 of our 4 games .

This is a team that has in their top 17
DCE (halfback)
Foran (5/8)
Schuster (half/5/8??? One of them)
Walker (5/8 apparently)
Croker (halfback)
Cust (half back)
Jake (wanna be 5/8)

Half our f$&king run on squad are playmakers apparently, yet we can't score any points... That's hilariously depressing
You could have a team 1-13 choc full of playmakers, but if none of them can run straight or make a line break they look like a bunch of fish in a fish tank, and that's exactly what you are seeing.

NYEagle

If they weren’t building the “Centre of Excellence” I’d swear the Penns are trying to run the club into the ground and out of town to another location or owner
I agree, then he should sell it to someone that actually gives a damn about the club and its team. We have suitors out there waiting to buy the joint and you can bet they wont have a problem with trying to get the place out of the deep hole we are in

It certainly sucks losing and watching the team get flogged every week.
I don’t believe our players are actual that bad. i.e. net skill vs current on field resullts. Look, I saw Brayden Williame last week look like a champion against us in his brief stint. We all know that is not the case.
I still believe we can turn it around it’s just going to take some time! I don’t think changing the coach or drastically changing the team will make much of a difference either. Just need to rebuild confidence.
Hahaha

The reason why Brayden Willaime looked like a champion against us is that we are that bad.

NYEagle

What i find hilarious is our inability to score points...

Havnt scored more than 1 try in 3 of our 4 games .

This is a team that has in their top 17
DCE (halfback)
Foran (5/8)
Schuster (half/5/8??? One of them)
Walker (5/8 apparently)
Croker (halfback)
Cust (half back)
Jake (wanna be 5/8)

Half our f$&king run on squad are playmakers apparently, yet we can't score any points... That's hilariously depressing

Stupidest post ever.

Which is what I think the Penn's want.
Their master plan is working.
He’d probably pocket 20 million to hand the license back in.

It may in fact be his endgame and this is just bringing it to a head faster!

The license would then be relocated to Brisbane under a new name.

Is anyone thinking that our gradual demise started when the Penns and/or the Council accepted Fool's Gold to turn Fortress Brookie into Lottoland?

It is going to take some time to turn things around

But it is also going to take some new quality players as well

There are two things very obvious from our record loses

We need new blood on the field and we need new ideas in the coaching box

Selecting the same players over and over again and losing over and over again only breeds complacency, loss of confidence and spirit as well as the mediocre players dragging the whole team down to their level and the proof is in the pudding as we have seen it in the last 12 consecutive thrashing
Feathered friend........

I think it is more than missing players. This exact squad would have been competitive 2 years ago.

I actually think these players are extremely unfit, and burnt out.

Walker, Parker, Garrick, Foran, Croker, Taupau, Gosiewski, Cust, and Boyle are gone, finished, broken.

Saab is nowhere near a first grader.

Whats left is Suli, Cherry, Paseka, Schuster, Jakey, Turbo, Keppie, Aloiai, Sipley, and Lawton/Fainu to build a team around.

Need to straight up remove and replace 9 players to make a competitive squad again. I think is a much more permanent problem than confidence or team spirit. I think these players are irrepairably damaged (had it).

NYEagle

WE WANT BLOOD !!!

WE WANT THE SAME PRECIOUS MAROON BLOOD THAT WAS SPILT

BY THE NEVER SAY DIE MANLY GLADIATORS THAT FOUGHT THEIR WAY COURAGEOUSLY

TO EVERY RESILIENT AND PROUD HEROIC MANLY VICTORY

THAT SET THE HIGH STANDARDS THAT HAS MADE OUR LEGENDARY CLUB

THE GREATEST CLUB OF ALL .
20210402_115501.jpg

Heads need to roll . Every team we played has scored more in 1 week than we have in 4. The excuses don’t cut it anymore. I want broken doors and thrown headsets. I don’t know what this crap is but I want Manly back!
I thought the sight of Jake trying to rally the team and most (including DCE) not even looking at him, instead wandering off and paying no attention, said it all. We have a cultural and team problem. They were and have been simply dreadful, and show none of the proud history and grit reminiscent of past sides who knew what wearing the guernsey meant.

He’d probably pocket 20 million to hand the license back in.

It may in fact be his endgame and this is just bringing it to a head faster!

The license would then be relocated to Brisbane under a new name.

The best sports team owners are those who are filthy rich and have money to burn so that on field success is more important to them than their returns on the purchase of the club (i.e. Uncle Nick)

The Penns are not in the filthy rich category and their investment in Manly was with a view that they could turn it into a profit making, capital gain investment.

They failed so now they are trying to maximise their cash out potential and running the club at its bare minimum. The sale of the leagues club was a solid money grab to recoup their investment and now its all about the exit strategy.

Alienating the fan base and turning us into a losing franchise creates the path of least resistance should the exit strategy include relocation.

On the flip side a winning successful club means a lot of resistance from all sides.

I thought the sight of Jake trying to rally the team and most (including DCE) not even looking at him, instead wandering off and paying no attention, said it all. We have a cultural and team problem. They were and have been simply dreadful, and show none of the proud history and grit reminiscent of past sides who knew what wearing the guernsey meant.

I notice in the St George game, when Garrick scored only 2 players ran in to celebrate.
No one else could be bothered.
They were down 18-0 but a converted try kept them in it sort of.
Compare that with visions of other teams scoring tries and the team celebrations.
Something stinks down at Manly right now.

Reminds me of my high school graduation, neighbourhood schools were reputed to be planning major crime sprees/aka hijinks, our graduating class decided to all donate blood.
Wtf? Yet I did, hopefully it saved someone :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4