I want blood

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It certainly sucks losing and watching the team get flogged every week.
I don’t believe our players are actual that bad. i.e. net skill vs current on field resullts. Look, I saw Brayden Williame last week look like a champion against us in his brief stint. We all know that is not the case.
I still believe we can turn it around it’s just going to take some time! I don’t think changing the coach or drastically changing the team will make much of a difference either. Just need to rebuild confidence.
It is going to take some time to turn things around

But it is also going to take some new quality players as well

There are two things very obvious from our record loses

We need new blood on the field and we need new ideas in the coaching box

Selecting the same players over and over again and losing over and over again only breeds complacency, loss of confidence and spirit as well as the mediocre players dragging the whole team down to their level and the proof is in the pudding as we have seen it in the last 12 consecutive thrashing

Lazy Suli not diving on the ball in the first half is a reflection of most of this teams commitment. DCE cant defend, Foz can defend but his legs are shot and cant run, but still plays with heart. 34 for 156 against is a damming stat. Time for a clean out and rebuild before the end of the season.

Give it up mate. Fair dinkum you think we are all idiots ?
No, just expressing my opinion. My opinion is My opinion and it has no relationship whatsoever on I what I think of other people in the forum. Your question is a reflection of your own head space, not mine.

Our roster is ruined & the club has just watched & let it happen..
We haven't tried all of our roster, just the known failures.
Why not Tyfuna, Harpo, Sippers, Tipytoes, Tenterfield..., and Turbo and Guaca when they return from injury?

No, just expressing my opinion. My opinion is My opinion and it has no relationship whatsoever on I what I think of other people in the forum. Your question is a reflection of your own head space, not mine.
All good . Watch the last 20 games. If that’s your opinion you didn’t watch. We concede 40 a game. That’s the fact. My “headspace “ is we concede forty a game. That’s reality.It’s in bold black and white and the sooner the club recognizes it, along with delusional fans, the sooner they may save themselves.

It certainly sucks losing and watching the team get flogged every week.
I don’t believe our players are actual that bad. i.e. net skill vs current on field resullts. Look, I saw Brayden Williame last week look like a champion against us in his brief stint. We all know that is not the case.
I still believe we can turn it around it’s just going to take some time! I don’t think changing the coach or drastically changing the team will make much of a difference either. Just need to rebuild confidence.
It's a funny game. We are putting up worst scores than the '84 Maggies, and our list of players is nowhere near what I would see as true wooden spoon calibre.

Despite the emotions over the current state of our performances, I do tend to agree with much of what you're saying here. Yes, we probably need a few key tweaks or changes to the playing group... our spine and overall balance needs to be addressed.

If I'm honest, I can't say whether Des should stay or go. I have no idea of what his plans and vision are, or how long they will take to materialise. I think the worst thing the club could do is have knee jerk reaction to the understandable anger of the fans. I do agree we probably have to just be patient, as aggravating as it is for us as fans.

LOL funniest post ever.
Is that
All good . Watch the last 20 games. If that’s your opinion you didn’t watch. We concede 40 a game. That’s the fact. My “headspace “ is we concede forty a game. That’s reality.It’s in bold black and white and the sooner the club recognizes it, along with delusional fans, the sooner they may save themselves.
Hi Susan, I watch every game. Like you I have a right to express my opinion.
I don’t generally think any less of others who have a different opinion to mine. The world would be a very boring place if we all thought the same.

Yes you do have a right to an opinion. That’s a given . But an opinion needs to be based on something solid to be respected. To suggest this team will improve is ludicrous. Tom might win the odd game. The twenty others he picks from are so far away from a top 8 squad it doesn’t matter.This is the lowest this club has ever been and nice little dittos about how we will win next week does not change that.

We were always going to get flogged tonight - and we did.

Yes you do have a right to an opinion. That’s a given . But an opinion needs to be based on something solid to be respected. To suggest this team will improve is ludicrous. Tom might win the odd game. The twenty others he picks from are so far away from a top 8 squad it doesn’t matter.This is the lowest this club has ever been and nice little dittos about how we will win next week does not change that.

We were always going to get flogged tonight - and we did.
Sure an opinion needs a rationale to support it. I base my opinion on how over recent times how a clubs performance can fluctuate from year to year. I mean go from boom to bust. It has changed dramatically. An example is say Parramatta, gee in 2019 Penrith were running last for the first half of the season and look at them now. I think the Roosters came close to running last a few years ago. I don’t agree that Rugby league coaches can all of sudden lose their ability. That actually doesn’t seem logical to me. I respect you disagree this.
BTW, watch a movie called Moneyball.

Sure an opinion needs a rationale to support it. I base my opinion on how over recent times how a clubs performance can fluctuate from year to year. I mean go from boom to bust. It has changed dramatically. An example is say Parramatta, gee in 2019 Penrith were running last for the first half of the season and look at them now. I think the Roosters came close to running last a few years ago. I don’t agree that Rugby league coaches can all of sudden lose their ability. That actually doesn’t seem logical to me. I respect you disagree this.
BTW, watch a movie called Moneyball.
Two things

2019 and prior is not even an imitation of what rugby league is right now- which is why we are losing.

Secondly The reason the 2019 Panthers are the side they are now is because the coaching staff knew the game was going to be about youth speed and power and picked players accordingly.
We have a chance to do that but we pick slow reserve graders instead of taking the hits like Penrith did in 2019 to get results now.
How many of our tortoises woukd even be allowed in the carpark there? Answer None

New game. Adapt or perish

Two things

2019 and prior is not even an imitation of what rugby league is right now- which is why we are losing.

Secondly The reason the 2019 Panthers are the side they are now is because the coaching staff knew the game was going to be about youth speed and power and picked players accordingly.
We have a chance to do that but we pick slow reserve graders instead of taking the hits like Penrith did in 2019 to get results now.
How many of our tortoises woukd even be allowed in the carpark there? Answer None

New game. Adapt or perish
Hey Susan, I have a news flash for you! Logic is relative not absolute. Even yours! You come across like a Zealot. If you want to be right well than be right. If I want to post an alternative opinion you can disagree but don’t accuse me of thinking that people on forum who believe otherwise are idiots ( that’s just rude and arrogant) this is where our back and forth began....enjoy the rest of your evening

Don’t enjoy watching a team ive supported over almost fifty years become an embarrassing rabble. If that makes me a zealot then yes I am one.

If you can look at the stuff served up over the last year and want more of it then go right ahead. The teams he picks are not going to win games or at least prepare for the future. No one watching this trash could dispute that.
Pretending this group of players will turn this around as you suggest is how we got here in the first place.

I hear you @kurrieagle but I don't think we have the cattle to make changes.

Id be happy to see the 7 playing for Blacktown if Tom returns next week. Walker to the centres, Cust to the halves.

I hear you @kurrieagle but I don't think we have the cattle to make changes.

Id be happy to see the 7 playing for Blacktown if Tom returns next week. Walker to the centres, Cust to the halves.
Honestly he’d be no worse than what we have , sans the ability to kick golden points and the occasional 40/20.

Well I expect the new grandstand will come in useful.
Uncle Nick will probably play 3 or 4 games a year there to attract the ex manly fan base after the Penns either sell our licence or relocate us.
I have said a few times on here that if/when Manly go, the Roosters will move in pretty quickly.

Look Des should have been sacked yet he was given an extension.
It's clear no one at the club really cares.
I am starting to wonder why I do.
Is it a club though?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4