I Rejoice

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watched Storm's Post Mortem match interview with Bellamy & Smith. Smith put Widdop right in it for his 1st tackle kick at the 78th minute.
"Did you see my reaction?!"-Smith

wedgetail eagle said:
Watched scum's Post Mortem match interview with King scum & Captain scum. Captain scum put Widdop right in it for his 1st tackle kick at the 78th minute.
"Did you see my reaction?!"-Captain scum

Fixed

Ralphie said:
wedgetail eagle said:
Watched scum's Post Mortem match interview with King scum & Captain scum. Captain scum put Widdop right in it for his 1st tackle kick at the 78th minute.

Fixed

Ralphie, I dub thee the Silvertails Forum

:D

I think Ralphie is performing a valuable service.

*two thumbs up*

I tell you Ralphie, now that Jethro has allocated you a unique descriptive logo like the one above, it will stick.

Spam King Ralphie.

Jatz Crackers said:
I tell you Ralphie, now that Jethro has allocated you a unique descriptive logo like the one above, it will stick.

Spam King Ralphie.

So be it, I shall wear the badge with pride as I ensure the scum are called what they are.:p

Ralphie said:
Jatz Crackers said:

Spam King Ralphie.

So be it, I shall wear the badge with pride as I ensure the scum are called what they are.:p

Just a storm in a teacup really.

:p

Melbourne won't be going back to back. I can see South Sydney, Sydney and us finishing in front of them by the end of the season.

The storm will be out of the top 4 by the time origin is over. I gotta say though, I don't like the idea of playing them next week after they've lost two in a row.

Jethro said:
Ralphie said:
wedgetail eagle said:

Fixed

Personally I am friggen sick of it - what was initially funny is now an evidently lame attempt to increase post count

voicefromthehill said:
Personally I am friggen sick of it - what was initially funny is now an evidently lame attempt to increase post count

and that's the reason that I called him the

voicefromthehill said:
Jethro said:
Ralphie said:
wedgetail eagle said:

Fixed

Feel free to reset my post count to zero, who even looks at that?

Scum lost woohoo!!!!!

I do agree with Bones though, facing Melbourne in Melbourne with them facing a 3 game losing streak isn't good.

bones said:
The storm will be out of the top 4 by the time origin is over. I gotta say though, I don't like the idea of playing them next week after they've lost two in a row.
Was thinking the same thing last night Bones,we have a habit of playing teams back into form

master blaster said:
bones said:
Was thinking the same thing last night Bones,we have a habit of playing teams back into form
They were probably guilty of thinking they just had to turn up against Penrith. Quite possibly the game against us next week was in the back of their minds.
They'll be switched on against us no doubt and we'll have to bring our A game to beat them.

Don't worry after two losses we WILL be seeing them back in form. They have no history V Panthers, against us it's more history " it's war"

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6