I Rejoice

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Beautiful to watch. If the Raiders can just f#ck off Mc Crone they could be a real threat. Blake Ferguson giving O'neil a lesson or three..:p

Ralphie said:
No really, I mean, I hate the filthy scum with a blinding passion!!!!!!

I don't know ralphie..i was just accused of cheering just as loudly for the SCUM losing as I do for a Manly win!!..:p

Easy Smith and co just made Gazillions out of #f**kofftom he's just lost a motza on that game and " knows what punters want"

Mark from Brisbane said:
Easy Smith and co just made Gazillions out of #f**kofftom he's just lost a motza on that game and " knows what punters want"

hahahaha - nice Mark..nice. :)

haha, Mark got in trouble from the teacher. ;)
but it was worth it...:D

was a very sus game, I would say red hot.

What was that effort by Widdop with 2 minutes to go.

Should be an inquiry. I am fair dinkum about that too.

Clint said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

hahahaha - nice Mark..nice. :)

haha, Mark got in trouble from the teacher. ;)
but it was worth it...:D

You're not trying if you don't get the thought police's attention now and then.

Storm have been getting a bit ragged for several weeks now. Including the end of 2012, they have been 'up' for an awful long time. A big mental let-down now? Hopefully now they have lost one, they will drop a few in a row - including to us.

I like the way Canberra play when they're on song. With Dugan gone, if Blake Ferguson can concentrate on his footy he'll be an Origin centre one of these days. And how cool is it that they have the dude from Cameo on one wing?

blackmon.jpg

Ron E. Gibbs said:
I like the way Canberra play when they're on song. With Dugan gone, if Blake Ferguson can concentrate on his footy he'll be an Origin centre one of these days. And how cool is it that they have the dude from Cameo on one wing?

blackmon.jpg

And the Storm had Word Up at five-eighth.

betting agencies would be smiling... just about everyone would of had storm in their multi's....

makes you think twice ???

Never been happier not to get the points.

Cant believe storm got awarded what has been an 'obstruction' all year.

Now they will write to the nrl to complain that nothing went to script and bellyache will devise a whole range of new and illegal tackling tactics before the scum's next game.

(and lol at MFB and Jatz)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
scum have been getting a bit ragged for several weeks now. Including the end of 2012, they have been 'up' for an awful long time. A big mental let-down now? Hopefully now they have lost one, they will drop a few in a row - including to us.

FFS you can't even get it right in this thread????????

bones said:
Ron E. Gibbs said:

blackmon.jpg

And the scum had Word Up at five-eighth.

I expect better from you Bones!!!!

panash said:
betting agencies would be smiling... just about everyone would of had scum in their multi's....

makes you think twice ???

What is wrong with you lot????

globaleagle said:
Never been happier not to get the points.

Cant believe scum got awarded what has been an 'obstruction' all year.

Now they will write to the nrl to complain that nothing went to script and bellyache will devise a whole range of new and illegal tackling tactics before the scum's next game.

(and lol at MFB and Jatz)

Oh well at least you got it right once, which is an improvement.

bob dylan said:
was a very sus game, I would say red hot.

What was that effort by Widdop with 2 minutes to go.

Should be an inquiry. I am fair dinkum about that too.

Are you suggesting a Fine Cotton/Ryan Tandy investigation into Bones' predictions?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4