i need some advice

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision:

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs. (Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up, etc…).

She started going out with the girls from work a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the driveway and I can hear a car driving off like she got out of the car round the corner. Why?

The other day I picked her mobile just to see what time it was, she went ballistic and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her?

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to truly find out.

I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see what car brings her home.

It was while I sat crouched behind my car that I noticed a scratch in the bumper next to my rear wheel!!

So, should I buy a new bumper from the dealer and get it sprayed or should I get Fix-A-Dent in to try and repair it?

Cheers

an oldie but a goodie. I would get one from the wrekcers if it is too big to buff out

Holy Crap!!

The whole time i was reading that i was like.. you poor bugger!!!

When i read the end i was feeling to sorry for you to laugh hahahaha... yeah obviously i've never heard that one... i like it though

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4