I love my footy again!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We hit rock bottom last year it was gut wrenching. It is so good to smile again and have passion driven by optimism. Dee is just what this talented playing group need. Look out 2019!
I hear what you are ssying TE but we didn't hit rock bottom last year. Parra did. :) We just happened to be a rung above them ;)

@Mark from Brisbane

First time I’ve been really excited about manly since 2014. I remember coming home from a mates place after dogs knocked us out that year thinking it was the end of a special time for our club. It appears I was right.

But we are on cusp of another successful era and it’s bloody fantastic

It's about Manly Fluffy - if it brings results we need to move forward.....I was cranky as a cut snake back 2011, but if Des can win back the team and results, I'm happy to have him take the reins!!

He owes us the results, he is responsible for the Barrett situation in the first place with all his backended contracts and jumping ship.

He has no excuses this year - no Myles, Stewart or Matai being paid to holiday, already has one of the staff members Baz wanted on his first day and is an experienced coach. If Baz can take us to 6th in 17 then Des needs to be better straight up.

He owes us the results, he is responsible for the Barrett situation in the first place with all his backended contracts and jumping ship.

He has no excuses this year - no Myles, Stewart or Matai being paid to holiday, already has one of the staff members Baz wanted on his first day and is an experienced coach. If Baz can take us to 6th in 17 then Des needs to be better straight up.
That he will mate - now get on the train and enjoy the ride!!

Toovey doesn't have a gig at the Club. He made it clear publicly from the very beginning of this fiasco that he would love to be back at the club in some capacity. NO ONE from the club has ever contacted him.
Very poor, and disrespectful treatment of a Manly hero and icon. Very sad.

We can only hope Des will offer him a role. He would be a wonderful asset.

Toovey doesn't have a gig at the Club. He made it clear publicly from the very beginning of this fiasco that he would love to be back at the club in some capacity. NO ONE from the club has ever contacted him.
Very poor, and disrespectful treatment of a Manly hero and icon. Very sad.

We can only hope Des will offer him a role. He would be a wonderful asset.

its pretty sad isn't it.

Tooves has been top class through the entire thing where as Des shat all over the club but there is a line up here to polish des' knob

Hi all been in fiji for a couple of weeks ,and hear along the way that we have had major changes . Must say im wrapped about we're we are headed . In Des we trust# .

Hi all been in fiji for a couple of weeks ,and hear along the way that we have had major changes . Must say im wrapped about we're we are headed . In Des we trust# .
Did you keep an eye on the forum while you were away? If not would have been a few shocks upon your return.

Did you keep an eye on the forum while you were away? If not would have been a few shocks upon your return.
No not really mate , i heard mostly off mates that messaged me . So what else has been going on ?

Your beloved Baz took us to second last and almost won us our first ever wooden spoon! I don't think there's much doubt that Des will do better than that straight up!

Your beloved Baz took us to second last and almost won us our first ever wooden spoon! I don't think there's much doubt that Des will do better than that straight up!

Baz, Cartwright, Ferris all lead by Penn. Not a huge fan of Baz but it was obvious he was set up for failure by management so don't blame him I blame them and hate it that they are happy to screw my club. I find it strange that people actually like them screwing my club.

De$ on day 1 already has more resources given to him and more salary cap available than Baz so anything worse than 6th is a complete failure.

Baz, Cartwright, Ferris all lead by Penn. Not a huge fan of Baz but it was obvious he was set up for failure by management so don't blame him I blame them and hate it that they are happy to screw my club. I find it strange that people actually like them screwing my club.

De$ on day 1 already has more resources given to him and more salary cap available than Baz so anything worse than 6th is a complete failure.

you got no idea what Baz had, he used that as an excuse because he thought that would get him out of here into the Riff job, but Gusst had other plans...

How long until the "15 Manly players want out after Hasler Appointment" articles start?

You just feel with an old head like Des that crap just wont fly like it has.

Yeah well those will probably be the same players who are leaking tries and putting more effort in to their drinking than their football.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4