I love my footy again!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Yes its early days, but the dour feel has been lifted instantly with Des back!!
Was fuming back in 2011 following Des departure and how it played out, but there's no denying this is the kick in the a** the players need and the boost the supporters needed.
It had made me far keener for 2019 and the belief is already building.
The hate is already coming back across the NRL from opposing fans and clubs and that's exactly what we need to build back that winning culture....damn long summer coming up - The return of Des gives back that "Manly feeling" before a ball is kicked.....bring it on!!

Was fuming back in 2011 following Des departure and how it played out, but there's no denying this is the kick in the a** the players need and the boost the supporters needed.
The hate is already coming back across the NRL from opposing fans and clubs and that's exactly what we need to build back that winning culture....damn long summer coming up - The return of Des gives back that "Manly feeling" before a ball is kicked.....bring it on!!
Absolutely.
Feels like Christmas come early.
Dessy Christmas to all...

images53UO3HVH.jpg

Well said feathered friend

The manly feeling of farking us over on the way out as much as possible?

Well said MAXTA , I Agree and welcome back Des.
I have not been to Brooky since Barrett took over! i hated the fact Toovey lost his job to that moron.
I'm sure we will get the Manly culture going again and hope Toov's can get a gig as well.
I think you will find a lot of supporters have stayed away and this is the best news i have heard since Barrett resigned :) I rate him along side Laurie Daley and Peter Sharpe as the biggest nuffy's in the game.
Thank God they got it right - F off Barrett.

from Manly with what happened to Toovey and this will bring back the Manly we love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said MAXTA , I Agree and welcome back Des.
I have not been to Brooky since Barrett took over! i hated the fact Toovey lost his job to that moron.
I'm sure we will get the Manly culture going again and hope Toov's can get a gig as well.
I think you will find a lot of supporters have stayed away and this is the best news i have heard since Barrett resigned :) I rate him along side Laurie Daley and Peter Sharpe as the biggest nuffy's in the game.
Thank God they got it right - F off Barrett.

from Manly with what happened to Toovey and this will bring back the Manly we love.

Tooves has a gig at the club :)

The manly feeling of farking us over on the way out as much as possible?
It's about Manly Fluffy - if it brings results we need to move forward.....I was cranky as a cut snake back 2011, but if Des can win back the team and results, I'm happy to have him take the reins!!

Tooves has a gig at the club :)

In an official capacity? What role would that be Ryan?

I’m so happy. I remember the journey last time from 2004, turning up ame after game cheering the boys to better things. I have been posting on the Manly sites since way back to the MWSE days, and the vibe is truly magical. The hope we now have is going to drive a great forum interaction moving forward.
I can’t wait to dissect performances and critique the side in respectful threads based on our mutual passion as supporters.
I backed Barrett to the hilt when he came on board, because I love Manly and would NEVER entertain the thought of death riding my tribal soul. **** happened, and we now find ourselves with a light on the hill to follow.
A Manly man leading us, and somebody with a proven track record for success. Somebody kick me, I’m dreaming surely.
Did you watch the press conference? Never seen Dessie so animated and happy. He also spoke with authority and purpose (in between Dessie mumbles :))
He is the man with a plan! Giddy up
He did take control from the get go and even paid out on old mate in the Hawaiian shirt during the conference.....to see Des in Manly gear instills confidence....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4