I have never seen a more corrupt game of football in my entire life

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Same story every year. NSW win then all Qld is up in arms about cheating ref's and the results rigged. Qld win then the same things apply in reverse.
Exactly the same if I read other NRL teams forums (guilty). Every supporter base says the same thing - Our team is hated by the NRL, the refs are against us etc etc. Man also didnt land on the moon btw.

Poor old Brett Morris will end up getting dropped for Tommy because Hayne wouldnt pass the ball to him.

Hayne knew the script, so did Wade Graham.

Look, I hate james maloney as much as the next man, but what was with the late hit on him by Slater after he through the pass, with a follow through elbow to the neck when he was on the ground. C9 showed the replay, but the commentary just went silent. Switch roles and Maloney's tap on Slater draws a crucial penalty to allow Holmes to step on the touch line and score. Joke... Joke... Joke !

NSW lost the game, QLD didn't win it.
Second half they just went out and tried to protect the lead instead of trying to score more points.
Pearce and Hayne may have score a try each but they went missing for 75 minutes and most of QLD points came from that.
On a positive for NSW Jake had a great game and saved a few tries.

Hayne needs to be the first player dropped with Pearce not far behind, the big games he goes missing more often then stepping up.

Usual, everything is as the fairytales dictate in the NRL. A club like Manly have to earn a premiership, really really earn. Like change the ending of whatever fairytale the NRL are spinning. It would appear for now, the Blues will have to do the same.

Was at the game, right up front ($300 damned tickets too) - and basically, NSW got Chechined. Almost up there on when he penalized Ox for I don't know what on the Gold Coast, handing The Titans the game, and Preston Campbell basically came out and agreed he was dodgy, after the game, even though his call won it for them.

Holy hell, listen to yourselves. A tad embarrassing don't you think?!
What's embarrassing is that the referees no longer bother to attempt to cover it up.
Other than the self admitted corruption of the grasshopper days they have made attempts , feeble as they may be, to justify themselves.
Now they know that they don't have to face a press conference or cop a smack in the chops from an irate fan, they can let their idiot boss or greenturd do their contrived explaining for them.
They now bask in their untouchable cocoon.
NSW biggest mistake was filling the ground.
Until people vote with their wallets, feet and remotes these dimwitted clowns running the game will just serve up more of the same.

Was at game also its a stich up.
4 - 0 count at home aganist, the blocking of nsw runners on bombs.
The slow down of ruck was a disgrace

Chechin was dreadful in second half it wasn't just blocking of our kick chase they were actually tackling our chasers. But at the end of the day we only needed one more try and we can thank hayne for that, the bloody hog. Pearce had the opportunity to get us home and again went missing. Unfortunately the cupboard is bare for halfbacks in NSW. Unless you give it to cleary and let him grow into role.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4