I can live with the loss

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Melbourne played a great game in the wet conditions, really suited their game, and the ref allowed them to get away with slowing down the ruck, where we were struck down with injuries, already had injuries and players not 100%, and just struggle in the wet

We are not that far off at all if we field a healthy full strength side.

Would be totally different if we played them this afternoon in this weather with tom turbo, suli and thompson fully fit
I would say and this may shock a few us by 10+ easily as you said if all fully fit.
Weather like it is today we would run rings around the storm.
They don’t ( that is the storm) have anymore gears to go from what they showed yesterday.
They will probably make the GF , can’t see raiders Souths or Parra beating them down in Melbourne but if they play easts in the GF they won’t be able to go with them.
Storm got very lucky yesterday as the conditions and losing turbo early plus us playing so poorly helped them immensely, don’t get wrong they did play well but we let them.

Mostly negativity here.

But I don’t feel that way. The loss last night can only be one loss so who cares what the score was. Also, who cares about 4th we will end up losing to super-team Melbourne instead of coming off a win (expected if we deserve to be there) into the second week.

We have also won plenty of games without TT. Elliot is a more than capable replacement and we still have our entire backline, Cherry, and our 4 key forwards.

Hasler will make 3 pints

(1) better to lose to Melbourne now and take our medicine now. It is better than a brutal 16-17 loss and we can bounce back as if nothing happened.

(2) we still have our team, structure and a whole year of of team building. We will be fine and should have every confidence.

(3) the game against Parra should be about combinations/structures first, win the game second.

The master coach will deliver.

NYEagle

Never seen Des have 3 pints, seen him have a few schooners, particularly after Grand Final wins, boy they were great parties.

Well spotted Supreme Leader.
I will change the pints to points and let’s see if that’s more relevant.

Cheers!

NYEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10