I can live with the loss

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We can learn a lot from tonight.

The Storm strangled the life out of us. Well done to them. Started brilliantly, and kept it going. The weather didn't help, but we never helped ourselves either.

Forget the Turbo injury affecting the result. 13 Turbos were not going to win that one.

We toiled hard, dropped a lot of ball, a goddam lot of ball.

Hope this acts as the "loss we had to have".

Thats our season we cant win without turbo not against the ch9 roosters and the nrl's storm. We learnt that without the ball you cant win games and we learnt once again we cannot play in the rain. 36-6 yuck!

Tonight was a massive wake-up call.

We are still a chance minus Tommy.
Elliot was excellent covering for him earlier in the season.

We were dead set ambushed tonight, and will bounce back hard well next week, and then the finals.

Better to get a lesson like tonight now rather than when it is too late
I love our team. They dig deep usually. Tonight was an abberation but ...
seriously we are cannon fodder now in the big games You don’t take TT Thommo and two reserve forwards out of our side and just roll on. Thommo was huge loss and we saw that tonight That’s the way it is. The healthiest sides usually win the comp.We have had a great year and the gods just weren’t with us

If I had posted at the start of the year that we would lose a highly rated rookie Hopoate before a game. Tom t would miss nine games DCE five Sipley would be gone early-mid season, Thompson would be out at the end of the year but we will still be up for a crack at the four and cemented in the eight I’d get some rainbow responses. Man the next few years are going to feel like supporting Manly again. Goodnight.

Tom's injury is more upsetting then the result, I knew the Storm would be out for revenge.
Yeah, but think about what that statement says about the season this team has had. They’re not premiers. They’re a bloody tough and talented side. But next year. No Cronk at the roosters. Scam a year older. Raiders might get worked out. No one else throwing their hands up with the Broncs certain Darius is the man. Manly Souths GF.

Taking of my manly glasses weve lost too many in key positions now to make a serious dent this year and it hurts ,we were a smoky at full strength !

Sure des will find something to put on but think we are gone

We can learn a lot from tonight.

The Storm strangled the life out of us. Well done to them. Started brilliantly, and kept it going. The weather didn't help, but we never helped ourselves either.

Forget the Turbo injury affecting the result. 13 Turbos were not going to win that one.

We toiled hard, dropped a lot of ball, a goddam lot of ball.

Hope this acts as the "loss we had to have".
Cant deal with Tommy out, sucks. Plus giving up 30 points differential has killed off top 4.

We lose by 6 or 10 and beat parra next week and roosters beat souths we finish 4th.

Yeah, but think about what that statement says about the season this team has had. They’re not premiers. They’re a bloody tough and talented side. But next year. No Cronk at the roosters. Scam a year older. Raiders might get worked out. No one else throwing their hands up with the Broncs certain Darius is the man. Manly Souths GF.
Thought you said goodnight Top End?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8