I am still dirty :-(

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bencher
You know I sit here, flicking through the forum, thinking about Cliffy and Georgalis, and I still feel p1ssed at Shayne Hayne and the Grand Final bias.

I know you will say get over it, but why does this pr1ck have the right to mess with the fairness of the contest?

I am not a bad or sore loser, good luck to the Roosters, well done!

But why does this joker get to decide who gets the spoils? It just not cricket. I would never have a beer in the same pub as Hayne.

Don't feel bad, Summons is still pissed at the 1969 GF Referee. And he got a Trophy named after him :p

Hayne did not appoint himself, your wrath needs to be directed at his boss :idea:

I for one will never forgive hayne for his disgraceful bias. I need to find a way past this because the hatred is consuming me. Beer has been the solution so far, but that aching liver tells me I need to find another way to deal with it.

Maybe wine or whisky will work........

I'm with you 1969. I'm still having nightmares and PTSD symptoms from it.

Mr Hayne will NOT come to Brooky for the match of the year in 2014. He'll be too scared. SBW and JWH will get 'smashed' - i'm sure that Skivvy is practising already ;)

It'll be 23k attendance. Get your tickets early. This will be our chance to 'feel better'. Only then, will it be possible to stop the counselling sessions.

Mr Hayne made 11 mistakes all of which favoured the Roosters.
Check out the 'other' forward pass from Maloney to No 15 @ 7:40 in my upload.

http://youtu.be/YuZvW6_qlXA

I have not watched the replay at all
, I'm sure I will throw something at my TV. It was the worst refereeing I have seen for such a long time and Hayne's attitude to Manly was just so bad. I have never been so gutted as to lose like we did as we deserved to win that game or at least lose on our terms. But I'm sure we will be back better than ever in 2014

I recorded it intending to watch it. Haven't yet and am pretty sure I won't.

Imagine the disappointment of the boys. We are crushed and these guys had a year's blood sweat and tears flushed down the brasco by Hayne.

Gutted for them.

Ange said:
I have not watched the replay at all
, I'm sure I will throw something at my TV. It was the worst refereeing I have seen for such a long time and Hayne's attitude to Manly was just so bad. I have never been so gutted as to lose like we did as we deserved to win that game or at least lose on our terms. But I'm sure we will be back better than ever in 2014

Agreed. Have not, will not watch it. There's no point.

you all need to toughen up.
In the 70's we owned Hartley....it's time we bought another one.

EagleFromMay1967 said:

Mr Hayne will NOT come to Brooky for the match of the year in 2014. He'll be too scared. SBW and JWH will get 'smashed' - i'm sure that Skivvy is practising already ;)

It'll be 23k attendance. Get your tickets early. This will be our chance to 'feel better'. Only then, will it be possible to stop the counselling sessions.

been contemplating for a while whether i actually want to watch this or not because of how angry and upset it will make me :(

EagleFromMay1967 said:

Wow I haven't watched the replay of the game and I was at peace with our loss then I just watched that video and I just can't stop asking myself how does that happen. I don't want to take anything away from the roosters but that is a joke. There's only one word to describe Hayne but it's not worth being banned over.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4