I am still dirty :-(

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
images

"There’s got to be an investigation into this."

NRL referee today on possible changes to NRL officiating: "Anything that can improve the level of officiating should be investigated."

NRL could use captain's challenge: refs
http://www.nrl.com/nrl-could-use-captains-challenge-refs/tabid/10874/newsid/75438/default.aspx

I understand there is only one Captains challenge per half. I know why they do this as any more stoppages are not good for the game.

Having said that...

If you use your challenge, and the decision is overturned, this would be because the referee made a mistake. Therefore, I believe you should get another challenge.

If the referees make a mistake, why should your side be penalised using up its only challenge?

Once you use your challenge, and the original decision stands, then you have no more challenges, in that half.

Why this is good, it will deter a team making frivolous challenges.

I was almost over the GF and then Fox go and spoil tht by showing a replay of the game again! Bastards screwed us just saw another one I must haved missed chooks grub 6 clearly strips the ball from Foran when we were attacking their line! What does that clown in the middle do? Your ball chooks two tackels later pings us for being offside, they get down our end a couple of sets on our line later and you guessed it TRY to them!

I cannot allow myself to watch it again! I was in such a good mood yesterday too!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6