I am not a religious man.......but

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
It is well documented that the only religion I adhere to is watching Manly play at every opportunity and drinking beer. But I am going to hope and pray that we sign orford. It may be time for me to repent.

If we dont sign orford, glancing an eye over the players off contract over the next few years barring the emergence of a young talented freak of a halfback, then we are a goorner. Back to bottom of the table for us I am afraid, so we all need we can sign Orford and start to build a team around him for the next few years.

p.s. Matabele this doesnt mean you have won the existence of god debate :blaugh:

They have little else to do but pray. They live in a **** hole and support a **** team!

More incentive for them then.

They might bend the big fella's ear more than we do.

Even if they are pagans.

yeah but arent we in Gods own country?

no sue and i are in gods country losers.............

Problem is your there with a bunch of Queenslanders.....and the Broncos!

If we miss out on Orford next year should be a year in which we groom (no pun intended) a player like Burns at halfback, allowing Monas to slot in at hooker.

Later in the year of 2006, start playing Groom off the bench....... 2007 he'll be 19 turning 20, and be our starting half.

That is if we miss out on Orford.

Monas will be the highest paid hooker in the comp.

Though I'm told there's a few that earn more at the Cross.

thsi is true Vegas, sad, but nonetheless true.

Altough I think that even with that hed probably turn about $100k up there, whereas Buderus would get $250k easy with that smile of his.

Hey maybe that should be Chads new career path

With a head like bederus he should count himself lucky he isnt pulling toothless bar flies!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4