• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Hopium

Reserve Grader
How are you guys? :drunk: (I hope)
Looks like lots of ... things... have been happening during my protracted absence...
I have a damn fine excuse. Well, amny damn fine excuses.
Care to give a summary?

Tim lost BB :)

Bob Carr packed it in.

Latham wrote a top seller :)

Other than that all is well, how did the studies go?

Tim lost BB :)

Bob Carr packed it in.

Latham wrote a top seller :)

Other than that all is well, how did the studies go?

I cant Work Out whether Latham Is a Fiction or Non Fiction Author :lol:

Study? All good... all around 70. Not too bad but could've done better. This semester's gonna be hard slog though. Doing Human Rights, Succession & Alternative Dispute Resolution. Final semester now... kinda scary.
I kinda meant an update on this site... Know most other things except... who's Tim?
Other than that...what's been happening? Lives all good?
Latham's book is not a top seller unfortunately. He is rather verbose and not at all witty. Not much of an author that man. However, there are a few lessons those infighting bastards causing all the trouble could take on board.

Its good to see you can admit Latham isn't a bright spark, other Latham supporters still cant bring themselves to do so.

Good to see you got decent marks. Keep it up.

Am trying... and Ta.

Latham had some good ideas. He realised that the most important thing is the environment... if it isn't you no. 1 concern, you're a bloody idiot.
Doesn't make him a good author though...
Not many people are...

Well it is very true...
Even the Pentagon is saying so now... and they were very anti-global warming a few years ago. They have surmised that the average temp of the southern hemisphere will suddenly climb by 5 degrees and in the norther, drop by about the same amount (this could happen in a few months up to 40 years... but unless we completely change things around will be unstoppable - but they didn't bank on siberia releasing millions of tons of methane). The ensuing weather chaos will literally cause millions worth of damage, loss of life and cause depletion to necessary resources such as water and arable land.
It's not an arguable matter anymore. Unfortunately.
Don't get me wrong... I really wish it wasn't happening. But it is and too many people ignore it.

I know its happening, but i'll just work on Dessie fielding a decent team for the time being. :) I've got as much chance as helping with that than fixing global warming unfortunately!

Um, you could use household items with a good energy rating... sponsor programs run by ACF, WWF or Greenpeace... drive a smaller car or use public transport... swtich off the air-con & get a fan... Participate in clean up Australia Day... make a compost heap... help with rallying the Govt to sign Kyoto or invest more money in the so-called environmental schemes... switch to green power (ask your provider).
Many things... but the biggest is political pressure. I mean, there's 20 billion per year going to the aluminium industry to subsidise their energy use, but only 1 billion going to envirnmental programs...
Not good eh?
Sign Kyoto!
Ok, it's not good enough but it's all we got! And it's better than anything the Aussie govt has come up with so far.
In fact, we're losing more money by NOT signing it.

She can bloody try & slap me...
But hey, if it helps to create a clean future for your beauty of a child I'm willing to go without...
Australia is the largest polluter per capita in the world... and we don't even have the -20 winters!
We are total wusses.
At least switch to green power... better than nothing.

Fair enough, I'll stop burning plastic bags and electrical items (old Macs) in my incinerator on the weekends!

j/k

I'm always sucked in about the environment... but hey, better that I am. Gonna fight for it, might as well love it eh?

I live on a hill and with the seas rising thanks to global warming I figure very shortly I may have prime absolute deep waterfrontage :) Remember - if you can't mine it. woodchip it or stick it in a furnace it probably wasn't worth having in the first place.....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4