How was this not worth 10 in the bin ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
26319D84-54F3-4B44-A1EA-74C41F1F4E9D.jpeg

This is a direct quote from Annesley. That hit on Parker was arguably the biggest foul from the match

It's very clear that by half-time Manly had Souffs measure, and the NRL didn't want that. They want "the hide of the league" in another grand final.
So, no penalties to Manly, despite the fact we had much of the ball.
Very strange that. It's always the team with the ball that gets the penalties.
But when you are only refereeing one side then that's how you get a 0-6 penalty count.
Yet it still looked like the despite Sea Eagles would triumph. Even without five of their regular 17 players.
It called for drastic action.
And the NRL's dog's body delivered. Sin-bin insanity. More penalties. Ignore Souffs illegalities. . . Job done.
I pity Ricky Stuart next week when the same thing will happen as Canberra start getting on top.
I hope he let's fly at the NRL's Reverse Robin Hood corruption which robs battling clubs and gives to the rich.

Why. That spineless gimp will say it was Parker's fault for running into that cat's swinging arm. Waste of time. The Sutton's had their orders and they carried them out. Until a broom sweeps out this trash from the nrl admin and refs admin then nothing will change and they'll keep up with their lame excuses. If it's not match fixing then it's just gross incompetence. Wait till they try and dud the raiders next week. Ricky's head will explode.

Its match fixing

Warren Smith: " The Sea Eagles hit the deck everywhere there.....".
No Warren. One Sea Eagle gets poleaxed, and because he’s tough as fvck, and
has become accustomed to getting belted illegally, knows there’s no point in staying down.
I knew my five minute expletive-ridden rant after it happened was not in vein.

Jake's was a professional foul worthy of a sin-bin according to Graeme Annesley because Dane Gagai was apparently in a try scoring position.

Then how does he explain no penalty or sin-bin against Sam Burgess for this on Brad Parker who was in a lot more of a try scoring position than Gagai was?

Are Belinda Sharpe's eyes painted on? Because we know we should never rely on Sutton to make the right call.....especially in a Final (he's dudded us the last 3 Finals we've played).

70860539_588703081663663_4941484943495659520_n.jpg

This needs to be sent to one of the media outlets.

I have no problem with the penalties that are awarded to other teams when we play them, I just don’t see how we never seem to get any penalties for our team. If we do they are usually on the first or second tackle.

I never thought that there was a conspiracy against us but I’m sure that the refs “cheat sheet” is more thoroughly looked over than other teams.

Jake's was a professional foul worthy of a sin-bin according to Graeme Annesley because Dane Gagai was apparently in a try scoring position.

Then how does he explain no penalty or sin-bin against Sam Burgess for this on Brad Parker who was in a lot more of a try scoring position than Gagai was?

Are Belinda Sharpe's eyes painted on? Because we know we should never rely on Sutton to make the right call.....especially in a Final (he's dudded us the last 3 Finals we've played).

70860539_588703081663663_4941484943495659520_n.jpg

It could be just the fuzz of the still pic but I swear she she is looking directly at it with a smile on her face

And to rub salt into the wound Gagai in papers saying he had nothing in his legs and had to pass the ball to Cam. Sounds like a bloke who would have been involved in a try scoring movement

And to rub salt into the wound Gagai in papers saying he had nothing in his legs and had to pass the ball to Cam. Sounds like a bloke who would have been involved in a try scoring movement

As I said, the only thing he did all night was drop the ball and fall over. Just so happens that one of them resulted in a sin bin and changed the match.

For reasons unknown he only seems to play 3 good games a year... all for Queensland.

I know he was falling but Walker was hit high too and a little late. Didn't Burgess hit DCE late and with a shoulder a year or so ago, again close to the line again preventing a try. He has form..maybe that should have been on the refs cheat sheet for the game too!!!
It was last year I think and DCE wasn’t even looking at him and the 10 blind mice watching the game missed it And not even the MRC ,that buck toothed inbred is a 24 carrot c&$t and 1st grade cat I really hope the raiders send him and his dopey brothers and whiny sooky Codi packing with a 30 -nil er
I’m still so upset at Friday night ,I can handle being beaten fair and square even with a dud decision or 2 but that was shear malice and corrupt bias ,disgusting and disgraceful
The Sutton and Greenberg cabal has to end ,people just wont cop it this is not WWF with a football but it is managed and officiated like it is

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6