How was this not worth 10 in the bin ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Even if you accept that Jake impeded, fouled, tripped and generally took Gagai out of the play, it wasn't worth a sin bin. And I know this because the referees set the precedent by ignoring Sam's hit on Parker. Closer to the try line and more blatant. Heavier contact and absolutely no intention of going anywhere near the ball. His sole intention was to make sure Parker didn't get to the ball.

That decision changed the result of the game. You can say that with conservatively 90% certainty. The Vermin were out on their feet and scratching for ideas to score. They can thank their lucky stars for Cam Murray. That bloke is worth 10 Burgi. He's about their only hope against Canberra.

We have the makings of a great side here moulded from what many thought were contenders for the spoon.....hats off to Des for that.

Bring on 2020. We are on the rise. No risk. But the most impressive thing is that toughness is back. The other teams know that when you play Manly, it's going to cost you plenty of bruises and sore ribs. Something that was not there under TBaz. (Who was the rocket scientist that gave that pretender the reins ?)

Just in case people forget what was predicted this year....here's Soward the numpty. (Lol @ 12th)

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/03/05/sea-eagles-2019-season-preview/

They bombed their try scoring opportunity so for Steling to say that Reynolds would have scored is a joke. They bombed it and we already stopped it.

Yep, the Souffs player with the ball never once looked inside to see who was inside for support - whether to pass or kick - he was always going to the support on the left.
I could understand the call if he had even once looked inside but nah, never a chance.
It's a long bow to definitively say Gagai was in a tryscoring position.
Also, if he did pass it inside Jake had Gagai covered, he bloody fell over being touched so in all probability Jake tackles him and snuffs out that play.

Would've have been interesting if Souffs didn't drop it and cause the play to stop, if he caught it and we tackled him would they have stopped play to look at it?
I doubt it as that would disadvantage the attacking team, they had us stretched there, they would've been looking for a quick play the ball and then too late to go back for the refs to look at it and take any action.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10