How was this not worth 10 in the bin ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Finally some footage thx. Seething even more now. Hope des sends this to annersly too.
Why. That spineless gimp will say it was Parker's fault for running into that cat's swinging arm. Waste of time. The Sutton's had their orders and they carried them out. Until a broom sweeps out this trash from the nrl admin and refs admin then nothing will change and they'll keep up with their lame excuses. If it's not match fixing then it's just gross incompetence. Wait till they try and dud the raiders next week. Ricky's head will explode.

That happened in front of me and we all couldn’t believe they didn’t penalise or check it. We all saw that the refs can stop and check (like they did with Parker’s sin bin) so they CHOSE to do nothing. @:mad:

The only thing that I’m happy with today is the guts and resilience of our boys and the fact the whole NRL world can see for themselves the refs favoured Souths.

That’s the problem, our players never stay down, I have lost count of the times Parker has been hit high and he just gets up, the refs aren’t even interested in looking at it for foul play. Too many other players from other teams dive at the slightest thing and invariably get the penalty.

Last edited:
Consistency. Where art thou.

Why do the rules get applied differently depending on the offending team ?
Jake gets binned and Sam doesn't even get penalised.

Consistency. Where art thou.

Why do the rules get applied differently depending on the offending team ?
Jake gets binned and Sam doesn't even get penalised.

Need to get this in front of Annesley for his Monday review and see him try to squirm out of it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8