How to reply???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brewski

Reserve Grader
Can I gather thoughts on this. I was wearing my manly jumper proudly through Sydney on Melbourne cup down when a st merge fan decided that I needed to hear how good the dragasses are and that no one in their right mind would wear a manly jumper around after not winning the premiership. I let this go but it made me wonder what would the best response to a st merge fan is in this situation???

Just say that for Manly fans, proudly wearing our jerseys has just become a habit because we've been premiers in every single decade since the 1960's.
SGI fans may as well enjoy it while it lasts, it might be another 30 years before it happens again.  :)

( Alternatively you could always just swear and shake your fists at them ;D)

i would have said  "wow"  win one premiership in the last 20 yrs & you think you`re king ****.. when you win one  40-0 & then talk 2me dreamer ..

thats what i say to any of the wankers ..that want to gloat to me about that pathetic game ..it was given to them.. morriss`s try pfft...

jjai link said:
i would have said  \"wow\"  win one premiership in the last 20 yrs & you think you`re king s**t.. when you win one  40-0 & then talk 2me dreamer ..

thats what i say to any of the w****rs ..that want to gloat to me about that pathetic game ..it was given to them.. morriss`s try pfft...

Actually I would have said you've won 1 premiership in your whole existence. And if they turn around and say no we're St George with Illawarra added on the badge and won 11 Premiership's straight turn around and add Illawarra's wooden spoons to the equation and the Dragons as well and then remind them we've never won a wooden spoon in top grade, even as the Northern Eagles! 

Haha guys I love Ur work. The reason I let her have her moment was simply because she only gets 1 in her life and after this twelve months her st merge gear will end up back under her bed never to be seen again for 30 years. Do u recon that's y they wear the same jumper? So that when they get their breif moment in the sun all their fans can come out from hiding in the woodwork poke a few sticks and then crawl away to where ever they come from? I really did not know of so many dragon fans until lately. I even wore my manly jumper with pride the day after we lost the gf to the scum in 07. Bet Nø dragon fans wud ever do that!

BREWSKI  so did i mate i wore my jersey all week after 07 gf.. plus i always wore me manly cap to work anyway lol.

jjai link said:
i would have said  \"wow\"  win one premiership in the last 20 yrs & you think you`re king s**t.. when you win one  40-0 & then talk 2me dreamer ..
  What a credit to Manly supporters you are.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=185986.msg306730#msg306730 date=1290152905]
  What a credit to Manly supporters you are.
[/quote]mata i say it with a smile to strangers,  but couriers  are a different story .. any way you dont knw what its like down here, they cant wait to give it to me,  im still getting raper remarks regarding brett the wankers,n it is illawarra after all,,

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2