How the Rorters (defied the odds) cheated: Video

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Run now while she's a gf, or you'll end up like me, married to a 'riff fan ffs. Keep it in the flock!
If I was getting married now it would be written in the Prenuptial Agreement that the family supports the Sea Eagles only.
He would have to burn his rival club gear and attend at least 10 Manly matches as a couple, prior to the wedding.
I think that's completely reasonable.:giggle:

If I was getting married now it would be written in the Prenuptial Agreement that the family supports the Sea Eagles only.
He would have to burn his rival club gear and attend at least 10 Manly matches as a couple, prior to the wedding.
Mine's a two club family, but the other club plays in the AFL @:). The kids can choose which code they play but not which club/s to support. It is funny when sections of my partner's family erupt into year long feuds over the future allegiance of new additions to the family.
I wonder if the original poster of this thread (@DESCHERRYEVANS/DROTK/S2G?) thought that this is where his original post would head?

Mine's a two club family, but the other club plays in the AFL @:). The kids can choose which code they play but not which club/s to support. It is funny when sections of my partner's family erupt into year long feuds over the future allegiance of new additions to the family.
I wonder if the original poster of this thread (@DESCHERRYEVANS/DROTK/S2G?) thought that this is where his original post would head?

No one in my family supports Manly, in fact I think only one other even follows the game and one more will look at s.o.o.

Basically my viewing of Manly games is like the following pic:

loner.jpg

All I can think of ... is if he, a non Manly supporter got to the stage of a "second" date ... he must be built like a ho ..... I mean, he must have a good personality ..

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax

lol

So that might be the last 10 years. How do you explain that they were just as good as NSW for the first 30. With under-rated, not rated at all, picked from reserve grade, not even heard of before players.

All those great Qld intellectuals.. Langer Backo and Hodges. They roll off the tongue just like Plato and Pythagorus
Passion for the jumper and series is more than enough during the amateur/semi professional years to create a 50% win ratio against an outfit lacking cohesion, pride and real interest in the series.

Combine passion/ a good culture with 3-4 of the best players ability wise and Football IQ wise who play at the same club week in week out against a disinterested outfit for the most part and you get a decade of domination.

You could just plot on a chart the emergence of Melb as being the dominate club in the NRL with Qlds dominance and it will be a mirror image.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7