How the Rorters (defied the odds) cheated: Video

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rather stick toothpicks in my eye. Is there a more boring player than Cooper Cronk ?? Count the cliches he trots out and let me know when you get to triple figures. My biggest fear is that when he retires he will end up in the media and we'll have to put up with another 20 years of his boring as bat**** commentary.

Don't worry about the video on the NRL's site.....just go watch any interview with Vince McMahon. It'll be the same thing but more entertaining lol

Fantastic watch and some great interviews.

The NRL should make more of these type of videos.
Hmmmm......a very interesting post for an ST forum. I would prefer to have my fingernails pulled off by pliers (actually maybe not) but I certainly don't want to watch anything glorifying those flaming protected, salary cap sombrero chooks.
The roosters forum would really appreciate it though.@:cool:
Is your favourite song Under the Bridge by the Chilli Peppers?

In all seriousness, it was probably the single most courageous performance by a player in a GF in the last 20 years. Sam Burgess playing with a broken cheek was child's play by comparison. I don't begrudge Cronk that GF win, but if the cap were being enforced fairly they would have never been able to put that squad together.

In all seriousness, it was probably the single most courageous performance by a player in a GF in the last 20 years. Sam Burgess playing with a broken cheek was child's play by comparison. I don't begrudge Cronk that GF win, but if the cap were being enforced fairly they would have never been able to put that squad together.

I’ll grant you that it was courageous but I also don’t think the opposition targeted him too much either ( perhaps out of respect).

I think it was a wank that he played and he won't be able to pick up his Grandkids in his 50s. You can bet he had no feeling in his arm due to painkillers and he was the prize recruit so of course he was going to play. If the medical supervision was for real he never would have played. Running around giving orders with a dead arm while being paid a million dollars isn't necessarily heroic.

I think it was a wank that he played and he won't be able to pick up his Grandkids in his 50s. You can bet he had no feeling in his arm due to painkillers and he was the prize recruit so of course he was going to play. If the medical supervision was for real he never would have played. Running around giving orders with a dead arm while being paid a million dollars isn't necessarily heroic.
You only needed the first 6 words.

To be fair, I didn't say it was a wise decision.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4