How Seibs could give Weekes higher minutes?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Wariuh

Hey all, what do youse think about Weekes slotting into a wing spot over tuipolotu for half the game? that way it gives garrick a chance to rotate to the centre spot which would see parker benched.

Last edited:
For me Weekes or maybe Garrick at centre.
The backline has real pace & potential this year.
Saab to come back is interesting, he's great with ball in hand & open space to the tryine, it's just all the other bits to the game that he needs to work on.
Unless he has a few sensitive photos, Parker will play himself into BW with Harper.

Hey all, what do youse think about Weekes slotting into a wing spot over tuipolotu for half the game? that way it gives garrick a chance to rotate to the centre spot which would see parker benched.
......Im confused

Weekes will get some game time and if he makes an impact he will get more next game. Meanwhile Tuipulotu is underrated here for some reason, his power on the wing is important to us, and so too Parker's experience and smarts in the centre. Weekes will have his opportunity to force a starting spot, it's good depth at this stage.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4