How much of a fool is Banaghan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Quote from news.com.au

Michael loves it at Manly and he wants to stay at Manly," Banaghan said.

"If an opportunity comes up and I can place Michael somewhere they will allow me to do it. There's no drama. Michael looks forward to being part of the first Manly side to win a premiership in 20 years."

He's obviously causing the problems with re-signing Bryant. Has probably convinced him that he is worth more than he really is.

The guy is never far from contraversy.

Wasn't Banaghan directly involved in extra non written "fringe benefits" in NZ? Once a cheat, always a cheat, and if I was a young aspiring athlete, would steer clear of him. That's my opinion, and the NZ stuff is from memory (correct me if I'm wrong please).

Wasn't Banaghan directly involved in extra non written \"fringe benefits\" in NZ? Once a cheat, always a cheat, and if I was a young aspiring athlete, would steer clear of him. That's my opinion, and the NZ stuff is from memory (correct me if I'm wrong please).

I think you are right Ryan - I stand to be corrected but i'm sure he is both Ruben Wiki and Steve Price's manager.

Banaghan is also an ex-copper. Probably forced out as a result of the Royal commission.

Any player who signs with him has **** for brains.

[quote author=Fluffy]
So the last time we won was 87??

Fool

And I was at our last grand final win Fluffy and I was blind drunk, not bad for an 8 year old. According to Jim. :drunk:

[/quote]
id give you my liver Clon. But its still pickled and i just cant seem to be able to get it out of the glass jar. ;)

[quote author=Fluffy]
So the last time we won was 87??

Fool

And I was at our last grand final win Fluffy and I was blind drunk, not bad for an 8 year old. According to Jim. :drunk:

[/quote]

exept for being there - insert at a friends place the rest can be said word for word. lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2