How Many Manly Games Have You Attended This Year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
gosford (Trial)
tigers (trial)
raiders
roosters

Am 30/70 for tonight.

Trial at Brookie
Raiders
Roosters
Parramatta
Storm
and Wests Togers tonight.

Couldn't make the Dragons game as I was interstate, normally attend games at Telstra/Aussie Stadium but missed the dogs clash as I was still away.

What is this a true supporter competition

The ST crew has not had one get together this year. I suggest we arrange one for a sunday arvo game

none- but I haven't been in Sydney this year...I've watched every game on TV and surely hunting down one of the few pubs in melbourne that show games with yourself and watching a couple there has to count for sometyhing in the loyalty stakes.
That game against the Warriors has to count for something- straight out of Revolver after a 12 plus hour bender and straight to the pub to watch it was good form if I don't say so myself.

Couldn't get to Brisbane or Rockhampton,or wherever the stuck the cowgirls come from, but all others.

I have watched every game on TV.. and attended the Bronc's V Manly game up here at suncorp!!

Am going down to sydney in around august and depending on what games the boys i go with wanna go see might be attending another at Brooky!!

So just 1 live one for me.. the only one in QLD so far... and if your from Brissie you would know how far it is to go from here to Rocky or Townsville where the only other 2 games in QLD have been held

August sounds good what games are on at brookie?

BBQ at my place first maybe

22 4-6 August 2006 Manly - Bye

23 11-13 August 2006 Newcastle - Manly EnergyAustralia Stadium

24 18-20 August 2006 Manly - Souths Brookvale Oval

25 25-27 August 2006 Manly - Canterbury Brookvale Oval

BBQ sounds great. I think Mata mentioned the Bullwogs game as being a possible??

bulldogs game could be dangerous with us lot and our mouths!

perhaps the souths game?

bulldogs game could be dangerous with us lot and our mouths!

perhaps the souths game?

Good point, especially after a few beers - BTW I am sure you gave them the call "At least we are not going home to Bansktown" last year after they flogged us at Brookie.

na stuff em- if the Bulldogs fans play up one more time I reckon it might be time for the league to take some more drastic action against them....make it the Bulldogs game!

tigpies trial

canberra
sharks
saints
parra
panthers

tigpies tonight

5 comp games - topping the list so far

Ive made it only to Manly v Canberra round one.
Will be going to the Brookie game against Brisbane.

I'd go more but im in Canberra.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4