How long do you give Tooves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If we had to look at a clean slate and a non-Manly type, perhaps Steve Folkes as an option.
No! manly has only ever been coached by 2 people that didn't play for the club and never to a premiership. it doesn't work. PS steve folkes is ****

Might be time to reconsider, despite our past success in-house.

I think they have 2 if they move Toovey on can't see any other options. Cleary I can't see him wanting 2 quit Penrith. I find it funny how we were strongly linked 2 Brown as an assistant and then all of a sudden he decides on Melbourne. Was he given a heads up don't come as an assistant go 2 Melbourne we will bury the hatchet in 2 Tooves and than you can join.

I think they have 2 if they move Toovey on can't see any other options. Cleary I can't see him wanting 2 quit Penrith. I find it funny how we were strongly linked 2 Brown as an assistant and then all of a sudden he decides on Melbourne. Was he given a heads up don't come as an assistant go 2 Melbourne we will bury the hatchet in 2 Tooves and than you can join.
Could just be that Melbourne offered him more cash and we already had 2 assistants? Rather than a convoluted conspiracy. Also Bellamy has said he doesn't want to coach for much longer

That's if we actually have a plan and the Penns aren't just interested in property development and selling off the license.

Do you know I said in somewhat a joke, on Facebook today that I wonder if this isn't the end game.

They have sold the leagues club for a huge profit .

And just imagine if Greensline was whispering in their ears " Hey Scott buddy, pal, mate, the NRL would love to have a Franchise in Perth but no one wants to move, how about we give you 50 Mill for the Licence , and we shut down the Eagles in 2017 and start up a new Franchise, name in Perth. We'd guarantee the players salaries that are on hand as long as they are prepared to move to WA"

Now that is 110% total made up crap, and probably so far from the truth BUT you can imagine if the place falls apart and they start losing 2 million a year that an offer like that could very well be accepted.

He wouldn't care if he became a Pariah , he'd have about 35 Million reasons not to!!

Do you know I said in somewhat a joke, on Facebook today that I wonder if this isn't the end game.

They have sold the leagues club for a huge profit .

And just imagine if Greensline was whispering in their ears " Hey Scott buddy, pal, mate, the NRL would love to have a Franchise in Perth but no one wants to move, how about we give you 50 Mill for the Licence , and we shut down the Eagles in 2017 and start up a new Franchise, name in Perth. We'd guarantee the players salaries that are on hand as long as they are prepared to move to WA"

Now that is 110% total made up crap, and probably so far from the truth BUT you can imagine if the place falls apart and they start losing 2 million a year that an offer like that could very well be accepted.

He wouldn't care if he became a Pariah , he'd have about 35 Million reasons not to!!
I've said this a million times. They can't! the football club retains a preference vote and without unanimous support of the members they can't change name, colours or home ground. It is enshrined in the club constitution

Also I don't think they're in it for the money. Look up the worth of penn health. Our club is in the kiddy pool in terms of finances. I think it's just passion.

I've said this a million times. They can't! the football club retains a preference vote and without unanimous support of the members they can't change name, colours or home ground. It is enshrined in the club constitution

Also I don't think they're in it for the money. Look up the worth of penn health. Our club is in the kiddy pool in terms of finances. I think it's just passion.

Mate I'm fully aware of the relationship with the FC, I've been a member of both for ten years .

BUT this wouldn't be about, moving the club, changing the colours etc etc this would purely be about selling back the licence to the NRL.

It's not in any way news, rumour, speculation, it's just a possibility and as I say I " wonder if that's not their real end game "

If you listen to the 10 year plan , no it's not.

But in just a few weeks they have let a once great club become a shambles, so maybe, just maybe it's possible.

Geoff seems to be on a hiding to nothing. I'll bet that his Key Performance Indicators are base on the team getting into the top 4 etc. How does the poor B get there when his boss (who does not appear to know much about rugby league) is running recruitment and the coach ( who should have the final say about who is in the team) is totally out of the recruitment / retention loop?

Geoff seems to be on a hiding to nothing. I'll bet that his Key Performance Indicators are base on the team getting into the top 4 etc. How does the poor B get there when his boss (who does not appear to know much about rugby league) is running recruitment and the coach ( who should have the final say about who is in the team) is totally out of the recruitment / retention loop?

The two nights on NRL 360 have been telling.

On both occasions he gets told his star halves have signed elsewhere, he looks dumbfounded and lost for words.

Now you tell me he's not being hung out to dry, that was a set up by someone ( and for me no guesses) looking to embarrass our coach to no end.

Mate I'm fully aware of the relationship with the FC, I've been a member of both for ten years .

BUT this wouldn't be about, moving the club, changing the colours etc etc this would purely be about selling back the licence to the NRL.

It's not in any way news, rumour, speculation, it's just a possibility and as I say I " wonder if that's not their real end game "

But in just a few weeks they have let a once great club become a shambles, so maybe, just maybe it's possible.
My understanding was that even with selling the licence it would be sold with the preference vote therefore it couldn't be relocated

The two nights on NRL 360 have been telling.

On both occasions he gets told his star halves have signed elsewhere, he looks dumbfounded and lost for words.

Now you tell me he's not being hung out to dry, that was a set up by someone ( and for me no guesses) looking to embarrass our coach to no end.
there was a I difference with last night though. They denied all knowledge of any deal and did it publicly.

Cronulla is far more of a ****fight with their operations, and having a catchment that could easily go to the Dragons. Manly are safe as the only club between the city and Newcastle.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8