How good was T Rex

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This bloke needs to come off the bench in the back row as an impact player. Does not fit in as an outside back in the nrl. Lacks aggression but far from a terrible player. Put him in jersey 14,15,16 or 17 & he will be handy + in the fowards please.

Matt K link said:
This bloke needs to come off the bench in the back row as an impact player. Does not fit in as an outside back in the nrl. Lacks aggression but far from a terrible player. Put him in jersey 14,15,16 or 17 & he will be handy + in the fowards please.

Thats what we bought him for apparently.  He actually has an excellent offload which is one thing we are missing from our forwards but the biggest reason for putting him in the pack would be to see if it did fire him up.  If having blokes trying to rip your head off doesn't want you to try and get some back then its good by T-Rex at seasons end.

I'm going to judge him on that missed tackle. It was atrocious.

Hoppa in the centres and Oldfield on the wing.

Started to read the thread then it got all confusing with so much personal abuse going on. Obviously we are all on the same page when it comes to our club and wanting them to win, but we all have our own views on players and how they feel about them. We just need to communicate it in a respectful way.

I don't think we can hide from the fact that T-Rex is a terrible player. I don't know if it's his size that makes him look lethargic but he's just not got it. It's like Manly have invested a lot in him and are really pushing for the day he repays the faith. I will be very surprised if this ever happens. I think we'll only ever get one great moment every 5 weeks and poor defence, kick offs on the full and apathy in between.

T-Rex can't play centre, his lateral movement and general reading of the play isn't good enough. However he showed enough last year to prove that he can be very effective on the wing, given some space and good service from a smart centre. The other role he can play is the impact forward off the bench.

I can understand how many people see him as lazy but he's still very young and with more confidence plus a better defined role.... he's good for the team.

I want a formal apology for all the ageist remarks on this forum.
Where are you DSM and Mark...lol

The sooner we get T-Rex coming off the bench playing a similar role to Frank Pritchard on the edges the better. I have alot of time for the big bloke, Clearly he isn't a centre so Desmond should use him where we bought him for.

I am more concerned about having no props and rubbish halves.

Mr Buddy Weiser link said:
The sooner we get T-Rex coming off the bench playing a similar role to Frank Pritchard on the edges the better. I have alot of time for the big bloke, Clearly he isn't a centre so Desmond should use him where we bought him for.

I am more concerned about having no props and rubbish halves.
Who are the rubbish halves - the NZ international or the young guy playing his 1st NRL game behind a pack of beaten fowards that was 1 of few players to look dangerous at any time????

Both jack ass
You make no real point - behind a beaten pack you dont point a finger at the halves - unless you know nothing about footy - sorry , forgot it was you dip**** - who won the soccer???

Pay attention dumb man with no mind tools.

Foran is ok, but lacks ability to organise a football team, DCE is years away from being any good, with no organiser we will go nowhere.

Our props are 30 years old, plus one is obese.

Pay attention dumb man with no mind tools.

Foran is ok, but lacks ability to organise a football team, DCE is years away from being any good, with no organiser we will go nowhere.

Our props are 30 years old, plus one is obese.
Years away??? big call for a guy who has only played 1 game - obviously you have the iq of a cod (already cooked).  When the team has some go foward & these guys dominate the opposition you will be the 1st on here pretending you knew it all along. 

I challenge you to a game of darts to settle this.

You lack brains, you have no people skills and have a rubbish user name.

Now listen you man who actually is a woman,

Manly have rubbish halves. Foran is not a 5/8. DCE is years away.

Our props are donkeys.

Fix this and we will be up in the top four.

Otherwise i will be forced to humiliate clowns like you who defend every player Manly have.

Since the 2009 world club challenge we have got nothing right on and off the field.

I challenge you to a game of darts to settle this.

You lack brains, you have no people skills and have a rubbish user name.

Now listen you man who actually is a woman,

Manly have rubbish halves. Foran is not a 5/8. DCE is years away.

Our props are donkeys.

Fix this and we will be up in the top four.

Otherwise i will be forced to humiliate clowns like you who defend every player Manly have.

Since the 2009 world club challenge we have got nothing right on and off the field.
I know the kind of darts you refer to & ask you to take this fettish up at Kings Cross, count me out.  Who would ever take anything you type seriously?? 2 of the props you refer too won a GF 40-1 against a team $1000,000 over the salary cap & if you were face to face with them your head would be so far up their a#s i'd have to look down their throats to see you. DCE - 1st game & your riding him like your boyfriend. Great user name btw - i will name my goldfish after you.

All good buddy - see you on here next week - hopefully after a Seaeagles win so we can get along!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4