How each Sydney NRL team fares if KPI’s were introduced for relocation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Personally I’m not all that fussed about getting a membership because I attend matches anyway and alternate between the hill and the stands. I also usually buy merch every now and then. The last time I was a club member was back in 2014.

In 2015 the side was really doing it tough and I must have attended at least 8 home games to throw my support behind Geoff Toovey and the boys. One of these attendances included the drive up to Gosford to see us record our biggest ever win over the Broncos.

This year I have attended 4 home games and I will definitely be going to the Tigers match tomorrow and the Storm match coming up so that will be half of the home games attended this season. If the Broncos match was at Brookie then I definitely would have attended that one too. I’ve also bought that incredible Cliffy tribute jersey this year so that’s a little bit more money to the club as well.

And I won’t receive membership merchandise that I’m not keen on so there’s less wastage there on my part.

Also with regards to crowds, I think other Sydney clubs are greatly helped by the fact that neighbouring rivals are in much closer proximity than what we have and that opposition fans usually have the assistance of trains in getting to games

Personally I’m not all that fussed about getting a membership because I attend matches anyway and alternate between the hill and the stands. I also usually buy merch every now and then. The last time I was a club member was back in 2014.

In 2015 the side was really doing it tough and I must have attended at least 8 home games to throw my support behind Geoff Toovey and the boys. One of these attendances included the drive up to Gosford to see us record our biggest ever win over the Broncos.

This year I have attended 4 home games and I will definitely be going to the Tigers match tomorrow and the Storm match coming up so that will be half of the home games attended this season. If the Broncos match was at Brookie then I definitely would have attended that one too. I’ve also bought that incredible Cliffy tribute jersey this year so that’s a little bit more money to the club as well.

And I won’t receive membership merchandise that I’m not keen on so there’s less wastage there on my part.

Good point @Pittwater Legend . We also must give a lot of credit to fans that contribute in other ways

Any fan that makes a contribution to our club by attending our games or purchasing merchandise does their club proud and is a credit to their club as well

If we had a say, Titans stadium at Brookvale, I bet our membership would be more like 20k.

Whilst I love the old hill let’s face it there’s no worse place on a wet windy day to watch footy.
We all know it but we're not in a marginal seat and the **** head politicians don't give a **** about the electorate. The other issue is that there are so many people who didn't grow up on the Northern Beaches living here now and the newcomers don't have the same emotional "historical" connections to Brookie or Manly that those of us that grew up here have. I know she's old, she's dilapidated but I love Brookie ...... I'd still like a nice shiny new stadium though.

Last edited:
I agree, preaching to people on here about getting a membership is a waste of time, it's the casual fan you need to convert. And Channel 9 has better people covering the game than Fox Sports, I wouldn't get worked up about a bunch of what is the cream of the dumbest footballers in our era think.

I agree, preaching to people on here about getting a membership is a waste of time, it's the casual fan you need to convert. And Channel 9 has better people covering the game than Fox Sports, I wouldn't get worked up about a bunch of what is the cream of the dumbest footballers in our era think.

No effort is ever wasted

Plant a seed and watch it grow

There would fans on this site that can make a greater contribution to our club

We have all been influenced and encouraged sometime in our lives by friends to do some thing out side our comfort zone

I personally have encouraged Manly supporter friends to become club members and so can other Manly members

index.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8