How dumb are the warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Their players will be so excited they will no doubt give us a real fight tomorrow. Got rid of Payton, who they love, and get Brown. I almost feel a bit sorry for them!

They should hire Madge as well, then Brownie can slap them and as they stumble back, Madge will kick the chair away and the players will really learn a harsh lesson.

7 is reporting they hired Nathan Brown as head coach.

They knock backToovs and go with this guy what's that about?

If you're looking at re-building a club, and try to attract players, Toovey isn't your guy.

Brown was able to attract decent players to the Knights, and without their injuries at the moment, they'd probably be knocking on the door of the Top 4 right now. He can rebuild a club.

If you're looking at re-building a club, and try to attract players, Toovey isn't your guy.

Brown was able to attract decent players to the Knights, and without their injuries at the moment, they'd probably be knocking on the door of the Top 4 right now. He can rebuild a club.

Did he attract them or the $$$.
I haven't really followed Nathan Browns career but has he taken any club to a grand final?

I don't know I just don't rate the guy.

Their loss. If it is Brown, they have passed on a Premiership winning player, Premiership winning assistant coach veteran of untolled finals series and a Grand final coach who if not for two undiagnosed and blatent forward passes would also be be a winning GF coach
So Toovey V a bloke who if memory services me right never made a GF let alone won one and who has a scant attendence record in finals series
Go figure

I’m 100% sure I heard brown on MMM last weekend state that he wasn’t interested in the warriors job. He must be a good poker player if the report is true.

Their loss. If it is Brown, they have passed on a Premiership winning player, Premiership winning assistant coach veteran of untolled finals series and a Grand final coach who if not for two undiagnosed and blatent forward passes would also be be a winning GF coach
So Toovey V a bloke who if memory services me right never made a GF let alone won one and who has a scant attendence record in finals series
Go figure
Also winning captain of the blues and kangaroos

I’m 100% sure I heard brown on MMM last weekend state that he wasn’t interested in the warriors job. He must be a good poker player if the report is true.
How did you understand what he said through the gum chewing? His clearest enunciation is saved for the “n’that” which concludes most of his statements.

Did he attract them or the $$$.
I haven't really followed Nathan Browns career but has he taken any club to a grand final?

I don't know I just don't rate the guy.
Yes he won a title with St Helens

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4