How dumb are the warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank you.
So which is it? Paying overs or brown that got players to Newcastle.

Seems as though you think it's all about the cash, so I'll let you sleep well at night.

I couldn't care less if clubs pay overs or not, my argument has been why Brown is the right person for the job, and it had shown at Newcastle that he was able to attract the right players to improve where the club is at, which he has done and has handed over a decent roster that O'Brien can work with to make the Knights into a premiership force over the next 2 years

There's a difference between paying overs for the wrong players compared to the right players, and the Warriors under Kearney paid overs for the wrong players consistently. .

Last edited:
There needs to be an investigation ?
These selectors will also likely knock back Angelina Jolie and Cameron Diaz as cheerleaders, for Miss Piggy and her twin sister .....

Sure this is funny but it pales into mundanity when compared to the dogs handing their future to Barrett. I’ve got no more laughter left in the tank.

So you agree, it was the cash, not coach.
Its gotta be a bit of both MF76... I dont like Brown at all (hated him as a player and nothing has changed) but he got Ponga to the club (massive tick), Pearce (tick), SKD (tick), Guerra (tick), Eseese (tick), Watson (tick), Lino (seemed like a tick at the time), Ghibasaki (tick) and Klemmer (massive tick) and he also managed to bring through Safitis, Fitzgibbon, Levi, Best, and others...

Of course some came for the cash but Klemmer and Ponga could have signed anywhere and didnt (although Newcastle were possibly the only ones to truly assess Pongas worth at the time)and Pearce had 4 clubs to pick from...

It's easy to say "oh Brown paid overs" but SKD (and his overs package) is sitting on the sidelines and the knights are still in front of us on the ladder and had enough cash left over to nab Blake Green mid-season... Brown didnt exactly create a Bennett/dragons situation at Knights and some may argue he did a better job than Manly over the last 5 years coz we are broke and struggling atm...

Probs a good signing for warriors imo because they need somebody ready to look players in the eye and tell them "thanks, but no thanks"...

7 is reporting they hired Nathan Brown as head coach.

They knock backToovs and go with this guy what's that about?
this says it all, from today's tele

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 3.40.44 pm.png

There needs to be an investigation ?
These selectors will also likely knock back Angelina Jolie and Cameron Diaz as cheerleaders, for Miss Piggy and her twin sister .....
Don't knock miss Piggy she's the whole hog, that leg of ham, yum and please don't get me started on her crackley parts whoa....
No way would she put her snout in the warriors trough.
I won't mind the warriors knocking Tooves back if it means he's reunited with Des where he belongs home with Manly.

I can't believe I need to read this title... How dumb is Des? How dumb is this club? We got beaten by a fill in club who are isolated away from their home in another country and barely making a team with fill-ins. Can we grab Peyton to coach us because I know which coach showed his wares tonight.

Payten is gonna look good in Cowboys gear I would say... warriors have given him a bloody good reference over the last month...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4