How Dare You Ricky Stuart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MissKate said:
mozgrame said:
He should be given top marks for trying to breathe life and interest into what is going to be a very one sided match. It must be hard being the coach of a seemingly disheartened team with all those fans eyes burning holes through the coaches box. If he can at least put an ember in the belly of his forwards, and some hope in the hearts of their fans, he'll by himself some more time.

hmmm I guess we went into last year's game with that attitude and look what happened then. I am still disappointed that we let parra score anything against us in the last game. I don't think next week's game is going to be a stroll in the park

I'm more concerned about this week actually. Something gives me an uneasy feeling about this game, which is a good thing I guess. I'm usually wrong lol. Lucky Dan has given 4 chances with this game in the tipping comp. Win, lose, draw and....??

@Ron E. Gibbs
I think its all that "passion" he shows for the game (think very animated facial expressions, wincing in pain after another loss, blaming the refs on his team being so **** etc), that disguises the fact he is only a medium level coach. At best.
Unfortunately for Ricky, passion does not = talent.

I think Ricky got the game plan wrong, ran out and went 'bulldogs?? oh crap I thought we were playing the sea eagles!'

Amazing to think the Eels didn't touch the ball in attack until the 11th minute, that must be close to a record.

Ricky give yourself two uppercuts mate one for being the ****test coach in the NRL and the other for saying that Matai is not tough.
Your a deadset goose why would you have your best player Chris Sandow playing in the NSW cup? You need to score points to win dickhead.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Your a deadset goose why would you have your best player Chris Sandow playing in the NSW cup?

Most expensive player - not best player!

Why Parra bought Sandow is more baffling but this thread ain't about Sandow.

Ricky, as coach, your team needs to practise the basics. That huge winger on your team (the one who scored the try tonight) needs to run behind his Centre, not level - then he needs to be taught how to defend!
It's good that Ricky teaches so well. On that performance vs the Bullfrogs, Parra deserve the wooden spoon again & again.

Roosters, Cronulla, Australia, NSW & now Parra - all losers under Ricky.
Dead-set goose, Ricky!

lismore_fan said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
Your a deadset goose why would you have your best player Chris Sandow playing in the NSW cup?

Most expensive player - not best player!

Why Parra bought Sandow is more baffling but this thread ain't about Sandow.

Ricky, as coach, your team needs to practise the basics. That huge winger on your team (the one who scored the try tonight) needs to run behind his Centre, not level - then he needs to be taught how to defend!
It's good that Ricky teaches so well. On that performance vs the Bullfrogs, Parra deserve the wooden spoon again & again.

Roosters, Cronulla, Australia, NSW & now Parra - all losers under Ricky.
Dead-set goose, Ricky!
Perhaps he should share his expertise with the other codes. He could win the wooden spoon coaching Union, AFL, Soccer....deadset legend.

Ricky's putting out stories like this to deflect 1) To try to bait Matai into doing something stupid and 2) to deflect criticism of his coaching inability.

Remember this guy has a halfback worth 550k a season playing in reserves and a new signing on big dollars in Corey Norman playing reggies as well.

I predict another wooden spoon for the Eels next year and Ricky looking for a new job.

I sort of felt sorry for the Squeels after the Bulldougs gave them a belting. But after these comments form Dicky Spewart and resting a fully fit Hayne plane who cares about the Parra losers!

Matai should only be concerrned about dominating his opposite centre and win the game first and foremost.

Over the years I have crossed paths with Ricky. He gave my son a $5 tip for home delivery pizza. A plus. He tried to play my golf ball on the golf course as he was coming down the other fairway, oh well mine was on the fairway and his was in the rough. I spoken to him about speaking at our Community club about his thoughts and ideas on what the plans were for the Club he was at. He agreed and I then rang him and he said he would get back to me. He than put me off a few times. It than got back to me indirectly that he was doing limited talks and our Club was not on the list. No big deal. He is obviously a coach with some great skills. I just think that players would "die" for someone like Shane Flannigan but for Ricky thay may look for another option!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6