How can we help DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Loved his presser on Foxsports. He's basically said they didn't pick him on personality. Fuk Walters, Lockyer, Miles, Smith, Thurston, Cronk, Slater, etc. I hope they all have fun circle jerking each other in camp and then choke on their own sht when they lose.
Winner winner chicken dinner!

Maybe a banner competition, we haven't had one of those for a while

Perhaps something simple like 'f@@@ Kevvie!'

Hmmm perhaps a little too obvious.

'Hey Kevvie is DCE too hard for you to spell?'

'Hey Laurie, surely if Kevvie doesn't want him we can have him?'

'Hey Kevvie what does DCE stand for? Doesn't Cowtow (to smith) Enough'

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na
Daly Cherry-Evans
Cherry-Evans
Daly Cherry-Evans!
(Repeat)

Tune is to Give It Up by KC & The Sunshine Band

Let's all chip in and send him a lovely bunch of flowers.
Actually that is a great idea.Not flowers though but a football with all our signatures on it.:giggle:He could keep it as a nest egg for the future.Never know it could be worth something. Seriously though,get him a plaque and engrave on it."Keep up the great work"from all us cherry fans at the silvertails forum.5bucks each would get him something decent.

In light of the outrageous decision to leave DCE out of the QLD team how can we ensure that he knows that as our manly captain we fully support him and have confidence that he is the man to lead us back to the top as the most feared team of the next decade

I make no bones about that I rate this young man in skill, determination and willingness to see manly & players around him to succeed and so I might be biased or looking through the wrong lens

However he has played his best football when surrounded by people that believe in him & has played his poorest when battling factions undermining or not supporting him

In his current form he has,with the help of others, taken us to a top 4 chance and genuine title contenders

I don't believe we can do it without him

Back to my first point how can we let him know how much we appreciate his efforts for us

We are a pretty good fan base for chants with the Manly manly deep load drone when the team comes back gor a kick off from scoring

Is there some thing special we can do for DCE

What can we do that will make him look up st the crowd and put a smile on his face after he sets up or orchestrates a try

A sign , a chant, a banner or a public social media campaign telling him personally that we rate him

Hope there is prople smarter than me to work out a way because we need him and he deserves it

I think this week at Penrith it is most important

Go Manly
Looks like we've stopped calling him SID. That's a start

In light of the outrageous decision to leave DCE out of the QLD team how can we ensure that he knows that as our manly captain we fully support him and have confidence that he is the man to lead us back to the top as the most feared team of the next decade

I make no bones about that I rate this young man in skill, determination and willingness to see manly & players around him to succeed and so I might be biased or looking through the wrong lens

However he has played his best football when surrounded by people that believe in him & has played his poorest when battling factions undermining or not supporting him

In his current form he has,with the help of others, taken us to a top 4 chance and genuine title contenders

I don't believe we can do it without him

Back to my first point how can we let him know how much we appreciate his efforts for us

We are a pretty good fan base for chants with the Manly manly deep load drone when the team comes back gor a kick off from scoring

Is there some thing special we can do for DCE

What can we do that will make him look up st the crowd and put a smile on his face after he sets up or orchestrates a try

A sign , a chant, a banner or a public social media campaign telling him personally that we rate him

Hope there is prople smarter than me to work out a way because we need him and he deserves it

I think this week at Penrith it is most important

Go Manly

Great thread @Go manly......!

We have a home game on Sunday the 16th after origin three, hopefully 'scam smith's QLD' get spectacularly beaten and a sign or more could be made and shown on the hill.

Or maybe as Happily Manly suggested, you could put a message on Chez's twitter account. Or even someone could email this thread to our club to pass on to Chez??

Chez is human just like the rest of us and even though he has some fantastic support around him, family, friends, team mates. For him to know how much sincere support he has from many fans, not just Manly ones as it turns out, would no doubt be appreciated by him.

After the last few days the team would also appreciate support from everyone, and they'll get it!

Chez usually walks the boundary post game so there nay be a chance to give him your support then.

Though to people at the game I'd tentatively suggest that he probably doesn't want 300 people each reminding him he didn't get picked for origin.

Great idea though! Go Manly! :)

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na
Daly Cherry-Evans
Cherry-Evans
Daly Cherry-Evans!
(Repeat)

Tune is to Give It Up by KC & The Sunshine Band

A few years back we used the same tune / concept for Robbo, a whole bunch of us standing in the corner at Shark Park singing it everytime he was down in our corner. Robbo was loving it, smiling and looking over at us.

Though we stopped when we distracted him so much that he fumbled and almost dropped the ball receiving a kick off. :think:

Need the Cherry Ripe girl back! Haven't seen her for a while (maybe I'm not looking in the right spot)

Just curious if anyone can find stats on how many regular starting players have won a comp in their rookie season let alone a half as we all know how important they are to a successful team.. my point being dce has done this who else? I know Thurston did in his first season but he wasn't a starter.even more so if someone like him did and went on to become an immortal as jt will be...all this being said isnt that proof in the pudding that dce is an absolute gun?

Just curious if anyone can find stats on how many regular starting players have won a comp in their rookie season let alone a half as we all know how important they are to a successful team.. my point being dce has done this who else? I know Thurston did in his first season but he wasn't a starter.even more so if someone like him did and went on to become an immortal as jt will be...all this being said isnt that proof in the pudding that dce is an absolute gun?
You need Middleton for an answer.

Wolfie started as a rookie from round 9 in 2008. Managed to score a try in the log jammed tryfest that was the 40 Nil GF :)

Maybe Steve Martin?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8