How can we help DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Go manly

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
In light of the outrageous decision to leave DCE out of the QLD team how can we ensure that he knows that as our manly captain we fully support him and have confidence that he is the man to lead us back to the top as the most feared team of the next decade

I make no bones about that I rate this young man in skill, determination and willingness to see manly & players around him to succeed and so I might be biased or looking through the wrong lens

However he has played his best football when surrounded by people that believe in him & has played his poorest when battling factions undermining or not supporting him

In his current form he has,with the help of others, taken us to a top 4 chance and genuine title contenders

I don't believe we can do it without him

Back to my first point how can we let him know how much we appreciate his efforts for us

We are a pretty good fan base for chants with the Manly manly deep load drone when the team comes back gor a kick off from scoring

Is there some thing special we can do for DCE

What can we do that will make him look up st the crowd and put a smile on his face after he sets up or orchestrates a try

A sign , a chant, a banner or a public social media campaign telling him personally that we rate him

Hope there is prople smarter than me to work out a way because we need him and he deserves it

I think this week at Penrith it is most important

Go Manly

https://www.instagram.com/dalycherryevans/

Those with Instagram Accounts can add to the positive posts :inlove:

1498698827433.jpg

Last edited:
In light of the outrageous decision to leave DCE out of the QLD team how can we ensure that he knows that as our manly captain we fully support him and have confidence that he is the man to lead us back to the top as the most feared team of the next decade

I make no bones about that I rate this young man in skill, determination and willingness to see manly & players around him to succeed and so I might be biased or looking through the wrong lens

However he has played his best football when surrounded by people that believe in him & has played his poorest when battling factions undermining or not supporting him

In his current form he has,with the help of others, taken us to a top 4 chance and genuine title contenders

I don't believe we can do it without him

Back to my first point how can we let him know how much we appreciate his efforts for us

We are a pretty good fan base for chants with the Manly manly deep load drone when the team comes back gor a kick off from scoring

Is there some thing special we can do for DCE

What can we do that will make him look up st the crowd and put a smile on his face after he sets up or orchestrates a try

A sign , a chant, a banner or a public social media campaign telling him personally that we rate him

Hope there is prople smarter than me to work out a way because we need him and he deserves it

I think this week at Penrith it is most important

Go Manly
What a great idea Eagle! We must support our captain - he is doing a great job with this Manly side that everybody had just about written off at the start of the season. His form is fantastic and he is a wonderful role-model for the NRL.

I just saw DCE's interview about missing out on channel 7, just absolutely all class. He is so polite and articulate. He actually thanked Walters for calling him on Monday (after he already knew he wasn't in the side) to talk about it. He is a true leader and we need him to know how much the fans support him.

Get your best Maroon and white flanno on, big pair of uggies, and get on down to the game.

Loved his presser on Foxsports. He's basically said they didn't pick him on personality. Fuk Walters, Lockyer, Miles, Smith, Thurston, Cronk, Slater, etc. I hope they all have fun circle jerking each other in camp and then choke on their own sht when they lose.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6