Horo and Rose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
niccipops said:
Royal baby is named after George Rose. A lot of pressure on the kid.

I thought it was named after George Michael coz it took so long to come out

Lol. GM came pretty quickly in the toilet block. Back to the footy...

Wow there's alot of love here. Jeeze we are a happy bunch with a few wins under our belt.
Horo has been Manly's rock this season he has really impressed me and keeps getting better.
George has been going great guns also and a great clubman that is loved everywhere.
Congrats to these two work horses.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
The Prince of Brookvale said:
Clint said:
The Prince of Brookvale said:
Rose does a great job of bending the line. Whilst his performances in NSW cup have left a lot to be desired, he has been great since he has been back in 1st grade

Welcome Prince of Brookie!

Lol thanks mate. I used to be Twin Smith but I've forgotten my log in. Great to be back mate. New name, in honour of Manly's greatest ever fullback :)
For a minute I thought we had a bright new poster, turns out it’s just a poster with a bad memory. Hey, maybe your twin could guess your old log-in? :)

Lol. It's been a few years...used to post all the time. Good to be back

Is there any way George's contract with the club can include a component allowing him to be our indigenous representative / liaison? Over and above being a great club man, George appears to be a very proud and active member of the Indigenous community.

Great news all around

Georgey deserves a deal on the form he has displayed this year.

Horo will not win us a premiership like a trex (pre sherex), but hes a great hole runner, and unlike she rex, listens to foran.

hopefully both get what they want and are happy campers.

Chip and Chase said:
Horo and Rose were reunited, this time they said it was for real.

Lets hope we can keep them chained to the wheel C and C.

niccipops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
niccipops said:
Royal baby is named after George Rose. A lot of pressure on the kid.

I thought it was named after George Michael coz it took so long to come out

Lol. GM came pretty quickly in the toilet block. Back to the footy...

Haha i saw that toilet block on a recent tour of Beverly Hills! Shoulda got a photo!

I took a photo of it a few years ago.

[attachment=570]

Attachments

• IMG_3154.jpg
    IMG_3154.jpg
    972.9 KB · Views: 10
tookey said:
Peter C said:

Yep it sure looks like Liberal party head quarters

I think you are a bit confused Tooks, that's the toilet George Michael got nailed in, not the one in London that Alan Jones was recruiting Liberal minded people......or was that broad minded ???

tookey said:
Peter C said:

I don't want to go political again, but just remember what's been happening to this country over the past six years, and I would vomit if the Milky Bar Kid got in again.
As for our Deputy PM, this chipmunk said that as long as his arse was pointing to the ground Manly, will never be given any gov't funds for Brookvale.

Chip and Chase said:
tookey said:
Peter C said:

I think you are a bit confused Tooks, that's the toilet George Michael got nailed in, not the one in London that Alan Jones was recruiting Liberal minded people......or was that broad minded ???

Sorry C&C my mistake. I magnified the picture and could have sworn that I saw someone washing their old fella in the hand basin wearing just a liberal party t-shirt.

tookey said:
could have sworn that I saw someone washing their old fella in the hand basin

Dont believe you. Surely part of the unwashed herd Ive been told about since my arrival here at Silvertails.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7