Hoppa still coppin it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevie

Reserve Grader
I just got back from seeing Bette Midler (she was Excellent)

and while talking about her Career she says "Ive dealt with more A$$holes than John Hopoate " hes never gonna be forgiven is he

:shock:

Six why would you bother seeing that old tart.

Id prefer to watch manly play Stgeorge and brisbane over and over again

xome on Pepsi, being in your trade i woul dhave thought you would have known that these people have local writers to ensure they can make their b grade jokes about local celebs. It will b wayne carey when she goes south

I saw her on Saturday night. She has more energy and talent than most performers going around today. One good line, and oh so true, was "Isn't it amazing how expensive the tickets are and how cheap this show is!"

I cant believe people of this site went to see bette midler, you should all hang your heads in shame, or is that you are all late 50's women?

you old Tarts!

SO you think the ref has no effect - fine but at 10 - 0 when lockyer should have been sent to the bin he then gives a penatly against hicks and they score - 16 - 0 instead of 10 - 0 plus an overlap 10m out - 10 -6 at a minumum. I think there was an effect but you seem to think that the ref was good to us

It is my wife's birthday and she wanted to go. Get off my case! :mad: :eek:(

oldest excuse in the book. You should have just sent her with a mate, unless deep down you wanted to go.

Your an Old Tart, just admit it, you will breathe easier

Dear Dan,
Loyalty is fleeting. May your flatmates tell you the score every Friday night for the rest of the season - and no amount of whinging on your part will gain sympathy. Power to Natalie! :p

TART!

I would rather hear the score to every game for the next 2 years than go to bet middler.

Old TART

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4