Hoppa still coppin it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You could have flown up to the game instead of sitting at home and then whinging on here. Get your priorities straight you complaining tight arse. :boho:

oh how off topic ya Tart.

Should you not be on your way to your Bridge game with the rest of your old tart friends rather than sitting on here, spouting off topic and inept come backs.

Why dont you just run a bath get yourlatest jane Austin or mills and boon out and put a nice bit of soothing Kenny G on?

I'll just turn my 'System Of A Down' track up a little more so I can't hear your bleating.

Just stick to going to Warringah Mall and hanging around the fragrance counters, popping into the Gucci bar to get your pants fitted properly by a man and followed by a nice little cuticle buffing. Look who is really the TART! You raging, sweet smelling, well dressed and sensitive TART. :roll:

Warringah Mall? Why would I shop there, I am not an Old Tart from the local retirement homes of the beaches!

Trying to cover your tracks by claiming to listen to the equally poor system of the down, when you have already admitted venturing to the Bette middler concert of your own free will. Did you sit there star eyed whilst sipping a Gin and Tonic or Bianco Vermouth and lemonade?

A well dressed sweetsmelling Yuppy I may be but that far exceeds being an OLD Tart!

This old TART is now gonna throw on Black Eyed Peas - something soothing like "Shut Up".

Yes, I forgot that it is only the upscale boutiques of Mosman and Double Bay for you - my most humble apologies. If I click on enough links I am sure I can contribute to your next $330 haircut. Consider that my way of extricating out of this sordid unfortunate event (I know it won't work but that's life). !wall:

It's getting worse MB, Bette Midler, System of a Down, Black Eyed Peas, please stop now. The ultimate form of torture.

lol come on with all the "Hard Core" music you listen to, I thought you would have had thicker skin than that.

And for the record. So far I am more than $300 out of pocket for this site and have had a return of less than $50. The other admins have together contributed about $200. So trust me no amount of link clicking will contribute toward anything I purchase since I am still out of pocket.

Im with MB i went because my wife wanted to go , and she wanted me to go with her
I like all sorts of Musical styles with the exception of Hip Hop , I try to be open minded if someone is a Good Performer I give them credit , Dannys just Cranky with Bette cause it takes him longer to Get ready to go out , then it does for her for a 3hr show !dance: !dance:

Jeez it would take a VERY special occasion to get me to Bette Midler, I would probably have to be dragged kicking and screaming. Actually nothing is that special :D

However I did take my girl to see Kylie on her 21st a few years back and that was painful enough but at least she is a good sort however she could not get me to see Robbie Williams a year or so ago. Needed a special occasion for that also.

You're pathetic Matabele.....you get caught out then put it on to someone else. :lol: :lol: !BDH! !stupid:

Incorrect byso. I deliberatly set it up as I knew someone would take the bait...........

Enabling me to have another go at our resident neo-conservative pinky. :clap: :clap:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7