Hoppa News!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Masked Eagle

Bencher
2GB has reported that Hoppa has agreed to a new 4 year deal at the Sea Eagles!!! Haven't seen or heard it anywhere else yet, GOD I hope its true.

4 years??? that is AWESOME!!!

Bhurer next..

Fro said:
Fonz said:
Hey Shane, he'd be mad to sign more than a 1 year deal hey!

The Eagle is Shane. thats masked eagle

unless of course there is more than one Shane :)

We are all a little Shane

Unfortunately can't find it anywhere else except on Twitter but it seems people just retweeting the 2GB news.

Come on Manly. If its a done deal let us celebrate!!!!

Rex said:
Daniel said:

All posters are Shane, but some posters are more Shane than others.

I agree,that bloke must either be a master or a moron to be posting under so many different names,it seems like the name has been meatspun into existance from epic parts of the globe by those obsessed to everything being part of something more

The Eagle said:
Rex said:
Daniel said:

All posters are Shane, but some posters are more Shane than others.

I agree,that bloke must either be a master or a moron to be posting under so many different names,it seems like the name has been meatspun into existance from epic parts of the globe by those obsessed to everything being part of something more

My money is on moron.

Ont he path to enlightenment you must first recognize and accept your inner Shane

To Shane or not to Shane?

that is the question.

And my money is also on Moron, although its unlike Matas to be so restrained :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7