Hoppa News!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was that an attempt at a joke?

I just wanted to check, because it appeared to almost be in the amusing category

The Eagle said:
Any player with a brain stem will be trying to get out current contracts to get the buffed new contracts,anyone else who signs up for a team this year would be a f**king moron to take more than a 1 year deal

What's the difference between a 1 year deal and a 3 year deal with a back ended contract? Why can't you get paid more in the later years shane.

P.S. It was Shane fellas!

Fonz said:
The Eagle said:
Any player with a brain stem will be trying to get out current contracts to get the buffed new contracts,anyone else who signs up for a team this year would be a f**king moron to take more than a 1 year deal

What's the difference between a 1 year deal and a 3 year deal with a back ended contract? Why can't you get paid more in the later years?

Thankyou!

Fonz, I think the suggestion is that he would be a fool to negotiate a long term deal with an increase to the cap coming soon, one that the clubs can't fully know the extent of, or would be unwilling to count on at this point.

Fonz can you please remove anythign resembling logic from your brain before you attempt to debate anything with Shane...

Yeah i will Fro. Rusty, what i'm saying is, Why can't he negotiate a deal for this year with a significantly higher pay increase for the latter years? Or on the other hand, why can't he agree to terms for 4 years and after a year negotiate the rate at wich he should be payed? Guess we'll find out very soon won't we? Going on Shane's logic, Hoppa is a Moron!

• 👍
Reactions: ads
I can't find any confirmation anywhere. I have even stopped face booking and playing angry birds at work to look.

Fonz said:
Yeah i will Fro. Rusty, what i'm saying is, Why can't he negotiate a deal for this year with a significantly higher pay increase for the latter years? Or on the other hand, why can't he agree to terms for 4 years and after a year negotiate the rate at wich he should be payed? Guess we'll find out very soon won't we? Going on Shane's logic, Hoppa is a Moron!

Because as a club you would be unwilling to negotiate away a cap increase for which the only evidence is a Daily Telegraph article, because we all know how often they get it right.

BTW. I agree with you, he would likely have a clause that allowed him to renegotiate in one year or an indexed clause or the like. I wasn't disagreeing, just trying to clarify where the 'he would be a moron' thing was coming from.

bones said:
I can't find any confirmation anywhere. I have even stopped face booking and playing angry birds at work to look.

Bones - This is your boss. I read your summary of activities with interest and I request that you please advise me as soon as you find out whether the rumour about Hoppa Jr is true. Keep up the good work. Go Manly!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8