Hoppa has his finger on the pulse

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CAMBO

Reserve Grader
http://youtu.be/RNVlcwP35vo

The comment about afl players shorts half way thru is gold.

Now you have started me on Hoppa fights, thanks Cambo, there is the arvo gone, might as well crack a can now, there is a lot of stuff on YouTube.

wow, The NRL is concerned about the long term affect of head collision and brain injury to the players, and this.

Not having a go at hoppa, i dont know him, and he is probably a really decent human, but i doubt that video will do the cause any good. I suppose you have to know how he spoke before footy

But i loved the hoppa, and I admire any man that brings up 26 kids that respect him, so I in no way mean to offend him

Just quietly he goes alright in croquet, maybe he and sonny bill can have an off season on the croquet circuit. How lucrative is it

ok - so I just watched the clip & I still have no idea what it was about. There's 3 & 1/2 minutes of my life that I'll never get back. Thanks cambo :mad: ;)

Horrible. Surely he was drunk. Very concerning that this man is allowed near senior citizens at croquet clubs. Who's protecting the Nanna's these days?

Looks like the boxing career's over so Hoppa's testing the League Dinosaur Self-Parodying Color Commentator market.

Can't blame him really. After all, MG made it, and Mario Fenech. Even Raudonikis carved out a small niche in the media as a caricature of himself.

In Hoppa's case, though...gee, I dunno. Let's just say, I can now understand why Will needed a couple of years away.

THAT WAS WEIRD.

If he is going to do a show about a bucket list can he at least add apologising for Will signing with parra.

I notice it says Episode 1. Surely there won't be another episode ??

Ten things on the bucket list. Number 7 was "Cut off that finger" - Episode 7 could get ugly.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6