Hoppa drink

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope in all the hoopla surrounding the GF that a batch of Grandma Hopoates fruit punch has been prepared and consumed. Mele's role in a another premiership should not be forgotten and even worked for the Blues in SOO 2 this year.

Utility Player said:
I hope in all the hoopla surrounding the GF that a batch of Grandma Hopoates fruit punch has been prepared and consumed. Mele's role in a another premiership should not be forgotten and even worked for the Blues in SOO 2 this year.

Ute I think what happens is that the watermelon drink is Mele Hopoate's reward after the team wins.....so yes the team would have been primed bigtime after consuming gallons of the stuff last sunday :D

Hopa's Nana Knows! Victory drinks are already in the belly of the Eagles.

That is the photo of the lady.

I recall her running onto Brookie once when John Hopoata got knocked out during a game. Don't mess with Nana :p

HappilyManly said:

I recall her running onto Brookie once when John Hopoata got knocked out during a game. Don't mess with Nana :p

Can you remember when that was?

i dont think any of hoppa's family will actually be at the game?

i seen an interview where they say cause of some reason they can't attend....

interview link: http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/national/watch/26753015/248153/

patorick2010 said:
HappilyManly said:

It was in one of the lower grades from memory. The lady was very emotional, and John was a niggler even back in his early days, so not surprised he would get a 'Dont Argue'.
We used to be able to watch all 3 grades in the good old days. A great way to spot the evolution of the next Manly Legend.

HappilyManly said:
patorick2010 said:
HappilyManly said:

It was in one of the lower grades from memory. The lady was very emotional, and John was a niggler even back in his early days, so not surprised he would get a 'Dont Argue'.
We used to be able to watch all 3 grades in the good old days. A great way to spot the evolution of the next Manly Legend.

Sol Haumonos mother ran onto the field when he was playing for the Dogs at the time.

eagleE said:
Sol Haumonos mother ran onto the field when he was playing for the Dogs at the time.

You are right.
Those two boys were so good together on the left side. Too bad that they couldn't apply their skills consistently.

I heard Gallop is getting the Hoppa drink put on the banned substances list. He's trying every angle to stop us the crafty little devil.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4