Hope he does THIS in 2007

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mikem

Reserve Grader
8 July 2006
SAINTS ON TOP AFTER LYON'S ROAR
ALL LAST NIGHT'S ENGAGE SUPER LEAGUE ACTION St Helens 52 Catalan Dragons 26
ST HELENS centre Jamie Lyon once again showed why he will be a hard act to follow.
The classy Australian produced another magnificent performance to help the league leaders brush aside the challenge of the Catalans Dragons at Knowsley Road.
Lyon announced this week he will be leaving the club at the end of the season to return Down Under and join Manly in the NRL after two years with the Saints
And last season's man-of steel was too much to handle for the Dragons as he grabbed two spectacular tries and landed eight goals from nine attempts for a personal tally of 24 points.

mirror.co.uk

Don't forget to chuck in the games most prolific forward point scorer in Beaver, then Bell !!! It's just plain ruthless. I'd love to see Lyon score against Parra, run around under the goal posts, and slam dunk the ball on them, then to point at Tahu. That would be o - so - sweet revenge.

Don't forget to chuck in the games most prolific forward point scorer in Beaver, then Bell !!! It's just plain ruthless. I'd love to see Lyon score against Parra, run around under the goal posts, and slam dunk the ball on them, then to point at Tahu. That would be o - so - sweet revenge.

Ryan yes i cant wait to see Lyon smash the d##ks at their home ground and hear nothing but silence that would make my day lol

He is a kicker as well? Maybe we should save on the salary cap and only put 10 players out each week. JL is equal to about 3 or 4 players in one, so that would make up the difference!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2