Hooker for 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
FMD,everyone needs to calm the **** down........the season has not started yet,and while/whilst we are all nostrodamus,give it a week or two into the season maybe......
While I love this, I can't help but look at the talent level of our squad and be underwhelmed. For us to make the 8 I see us needing 4 or 5 players to far exceed their historical zenith and a really good injury run.

2 years down the track may be a different story altogether...more likely 4 years when DCE's money is recouped.

A little bit out of left field but Walker would not be that unsuited at full back . Would have to be generally unproven there one would think but a seasoned enough footy player now to be able to make the switch . Just would have to consider what major advantages Walker at the back would have over Harper and Funa there and taking into account Des 's preference to play Harper at full back in the trials . Got no doubt that Snake 's mail is reliable and Harper is in favour to be in the starting back line somewhere for round one but with a bit of speculation now just what position . Des seems to like Parker for what ever reason but if he is going to be more in favour then Suli for instance , far from ideal in that Suli then can not be hardly playing to his potential and with his not insignificant contract value .

I recall Walker playing some fullback in the past.
Was not impressed... but was a long time ago.
He seems to have bulked up... not sure if that is an advantage or not.
So do I - he was atrocious. I hope he is in the centres but who knows.

Speculative theory: Walker's bail conditions state that he should not drink alcohol - which would be a good reason not to attend the awards night & maybe also skip the beach photo shoot beforehand?

Well... if it is only a condition that one "should not" drink alcohol.... lol

Surely not Walker at fullback ?? I'd say Funa would be front runner wouldn't he. Unless Wasabi has some junior history in the 1 jersey that I'm not aware of.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4